Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th Region, Knott vs. Leslie
[Image:

]

Knott by 4

Fatpat liked the way the team came together vs. Letcher. Without Holifield, Mullins stepped up big time. This playa is the real deal. We have now expanded to Magnificent 8. Wowza!

More mash taters please!
Good one Fatpat, I like the Barbie toy or what ever it is. Lets face it, you guys know what you have with Waugh, Slone, Higgins and #34, I think she is a Slone too, Pats need for Thornsberry or Mullins or both to hit a couple shots and make Leslie guard five ,not three. They both play Defense really well. I think you give them a better game than most expect. Goodluck from Cougar-ville
Eagles have one goal in mind,the sweet 16.Katie Moore will have 28 or more and Eagles win by 15 or more.Brooke Asher has been stellar this season.Shelby Sparks, Katelyn Farler, Emily Griffith and Madisyn Combs and features perhaps the region's deepest bench led by Kaley Collett and Kelsey and Cadie Gay.Knott will get in early foul trouble due to Leslie's depth.Leslie will pull away and hopefully our girls get to rest some in the 4th quarter.It's been 29 years since Leslie made it to the Sweet 16 and Eagles fans think this is our year.Good luck to all the teams.The road starts today.Fly Eagles fly.
[Image:

]

The 7th grade Mullins kid is a player. Knott has reserved her until now and it is brilliant. She comes off the bench bringing a huge spark to the team. Her defense is tenacious and can shoot the lights out. Look out Leslie. Here we come! It's time to rise Patriot Nation.

More mash taters please!
This will be one of the better games in the 14th and closer than what most think.Stamper and Waugh need to play more freely and look to be assertive from the tip-off.Higgins needs provide leadership.Fallon Slone needs to have the mentality to play defense and offense.If you want it,you must go after it.Patriots have plenty heart and played decent in districts.Lady Patriots need to give it all they have tonight.Good luck,team ball, and play hard.
zonebuster Wrote:This will be one of the better games in the 14th and closer than what most think.Stamper and Waugh need to play more freely and look to be assertive from the tip-off.Higgins needs provide leadership.Fallon Slone needs to have the mentality to play defense and offense.If you want it,you must go after it.Patriots have plenty heart and played decent in districts.Lady Patriots need to give it all they have tonight.Good luck,team ball, and play hard.

Yep, but here is the deciding factor. Mark it down!

[Image:

]

More mash taters please!
Leslie is senior led and be hard for Patriots to win.It is at home but Patriots just too young right now.Leslie by a dozen.Knott needs to have a poker face until it's time to show and let the cards fall where they will.I hope the Patriots pull it off but don't put all your poker chips on Knott's youth,not a good bet.
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/idku7.jpg] Triple wowza! Lady Pats defense is shaba! Lady Pats be jumping like mexican beans and taters on the grillz! More mashed taters please!!!
[Image:

]

This is what the Lady Eagles will see tonight on the floor. I want everyone to be aware of a high wind advisory. The ladies will probably need to wear their hair up tonight. Road Runner (our 6th man) will be on the loose. Look out Moore. Patriot Nation is about to erupt.

More mash taters please!
[Image: http://i820.photobucket.com/albums/zz124...crying.gif] We're sorry bolz but the Eagles are in fatpat's town tonight! Post game crying will be heard all over Morton Combs Complex! I know it isn't fair to the Eagles but Patriots are going to Diddle![Image: http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/2014-11/...186-19.gif] More mashed taters please!!!
[Image:

]

Please be careful on your way to the games. Should be clear by 6 p.m. Fatpat predicts all kinds of craziness tonight. Togas will be running rampid in the Complex, concession stands take a beating like Pearl Harbor being bombed, Higgins goes for 28, Mullins will be in Moore's duffle bag when she returns to Leslie. Patriot Nation will be Wild and Tater Eyed. Let's Rise!

More Mash Taters Please!
[Image:

]

More mash taters please!
Knott didn't sub as much as I thought with Thornsberry and Mullins, but there wasn't really any foul trouble to worry about. Huge game from Waugh and Higgins on the offensive end, but KCC's TEAM DEFENSE is second to none in 14th and if they bring that same intensity against Breathitt they will be in the finals. Hey Stamper---(GREAT JOB ON MOORE)
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image:

]

Please be careful on your way to the games. Should be clear by 6 p.m. Fatpat predicts all kinds of craziness tonight. Togas will be running rampid in the Complex, concession stands take a beating like Pearl Harbor being bombed, Higgins goes for 28, Mullins will be in Moore's duffle bag when she returns to Leslie. Patriot Nation will be Wild and Tater Eyed. Let's Rise!

More Mash Taters Please!

I'm starting to like you taters
SNOWPIERCER Wrote:Eagles have one goal in mind,the sweet 16.Katie Moore will have 28 or more and Eagles win by 15 or more.Brooke Asher has been stellar this season.Shelby Sparks, Katelyn Farler, Emily Griffith and Madisyn Combs and features perhaps the region's deepest bench led by Kaley Collett and Kelsey and Cadie Gay.Knott will get in early foul trouble due to Leslie's depth.Leslie will pull away and hopefully our girls get to rest some in the 4th quarter.It's been 29 years since Leslie made it to the Sweet 16 and Eagles fans think this is our year.Good luck to all the teams.The road starts today.Fly Eagles fly.

[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/iep33.jpg] Road closed for the Eagles and road to Diddle started for Lady Pats baby! Higgins was shaba and Waugh was shabab! Mashed taters for everybody!!! More mashed taters please!!!
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/iepcp.jpg] Guarding Moore was a job for Super Stamper.S stands for Stamper! Wowza! Faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomotive, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound baby! More mashed taters please!!!
desperado Wrote:Leslie is senior led and be hard for Patriots to win.It is at home but Patriots just too young right now.Leslie by a dozen.Knott needs to have a poker face until it's time to show and let the cards fall where they will.I hope the Patriots pull it off but don't put all your poker chips on Knott's youth,not a good bet.

[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/iepuy.jpg] 8TH GRADER led,young team and we be straight up ballin! I'll put all my bets on Lady Pats.Don't over look us baby cause we be young! Patriots be rollin! More mashed taters please!!!