Breathitt
Powell

PCC
Letcher

Knott
Buckhorn

Estill
Wolfe
Not good for LCC. Looks like a PCC-KCC final.
Buckhorn shockes the 14th with a win over KC by 2.
Letcher and buckhorn finals.
I'll take Knott and let everybody else have the field.
Where is the 14th held at?
KickPuntPass Wrote:Where is the 14th held at?

I believe it's at Powell Co. this year.
E's Army Wrote:I'll take Knott and let everybody else have the field.

I wouldn't sleep on the rest of the field, but I also wouldn't take your bet :eyeroll:
Split sessions in the first round.
UKisN1 Wrote:Split sessions in the first round.

I thought the whole reason behind limiting the regional tournament to the few schools that can host now was to prevent split sessions...
Everything will be held at PC. 2 concessions stands, fresh wax on the floor, new everything in that gym. Delivered stuff there yesterday, looks nice!
Powell is excited over their draw as well. So is Estill.
zaga_fan Wrote:I thought the whole reason behind limiting the regional tournament to the few schools that can host now was to prevent split sessions...
Yep..plus parking, etc. All political. Let's see what they do with the girls regionals when it comes up again.
Knott and Perry final.Knott wins 14th again.The closest lock in the state to take their region is Knott.
Pats won't have a cupcake against Buckhorn. The Horn not only try to beat you they try to BEAT you!Don't agree with their style of play but it is what it is. If Pats can stay out of foul trouble then they win each game by 10 plus. However if they are in foul trouble I think Buckhorn can make a game of it but not win and PCC can win if the same occurs. That being said if zebras don't steal the show or Knott plays their A game, no one will come close to us.
Id say snow wins Weds. And Thurs.
If you are correct about the snow,what will be the updated schedule I wonder.
Fattyfatpat Wrote:Pats won't have a cupcake against Buckhorn. The Horn not only try to beat you they try to BEAT you!Don't agree with their style of play but it is what it is. If Pats can stay out of foul trouble then they win each game by 10 plus. However if they are in foul trouble I think Buckhorn can make a game of it but not win and PCC can win if the same occurs. That being said if zebras don't steal the show or Knott plays their A game, no one will come close to us.

Playing physical is part of the game.Noble's boys will play physical but I don't see them playing dirty.Hard fouls probably throughout the game but it will still be Knott left standing in the end.
Physical and dirty
Blue/Red Wrote:Physical and dirty

The crying has started before the game even starts. Knott fans are ridiculous. You have one of the best teams in school history. Enjoy the ride instead of complaining.
Easy Wind Wrote:The crying has started before the game even starts. Knott fans are ridiculous. You have one of the best teams in school history. Enjoy the ride instead of complaining.

Calm down! You are getting trolled. This character does this all the time, don't think you hear any Knott fans crying....
Easy Wind I was commenting on earlier post but didn't put a question mark after my sentence.
Physical and dirty?
Blue/Red Wrote:Easy Wind I was commenting on earlier post but didn't put a question mark after my sentence.
Physical and dirty?

sorry. I misunderstood.
Buckhorn is chippy but not dirty.Big difference between the two and I'm a Patriot since before you boys were born probably.Knott fans are not crying over physical games.We play as physical as anybody.Noble is a respected coach in these parts.
Blue/Red Wrote:Easy Wind I was commenting on earlier post but didn't put a question mark after my sentence.
Physical and dirty?

[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/ih129.jpg] Hope you be not trolling brutha! We've invited you to join Patriot Nation with open arms! Hope you got it straightened out brutha! I'd give you a Patriot shirt but mine are pretty large! Wowza,what a day coming when the Patriots win 4 regionals in a row! Mashed taters please!!!
All first round games moved to Saturday

1 PM Breathitt vs Powell
3 PM Perry vs Letcher
6 PM Knott vs Buckhorn
8 PM Estill vs Wolfe

Semi-Finals and Finals are still as scheduled
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/ii97e.jpg] Fatpat been reviewing the 14th regional draw but can't find what time Cordia be playing? Fatpat didn't get the right memo. SMH. More mashed taters please!!!