Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville Vs. Lawrence Co. 11/25/06
This game is being played at Belfry. Pikeville coming off a first scrimmage win over Bath Co. I think Pikeville will win this one by 10 if everyone gets back healthy. Lets hear your predictions.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
Well not sure about winning by 10? Lawrence Co is coming off a win its self from a team in ohio. I think that LC will be ok, but I dont know if they will win or not, they are just so you this year.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
It should be a hard fought game but in the end, I believe that Pikeville has too many horses for Lawrence County. I might be wrong though, both teams are very well coached, we'll just have to wait and see.
Pikeville by 6
Lawrence.....Should be a great game though..Will set the tone for Pikeville's season!
A preseason scrimmage where 60% of Pikevilles players have only had 9 practices and one other scrimmage will set the tone for the season? Pikeville is a team that struggles early on in the season but gets better each month. A couple of minor injuries will be hurting Pikeville this weekend also. But to say it will set the tone for the rest of the season is kinda out there. It is a long time until March when it counts.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
The Panthers should win this one---although in preseason everyone is rusty. Both teams have good coaching.
Lawrence Co by 2.....
when does the bookie start takeing bets on B-ball games?
Pikeville is very banged up. Ted Honaker and Daniel Harmon are out for this game and Deven Adams is questionable. They are down to about 9 varsity players, and 5 of them just came out of football. They have some good freshmen but I doubt if they are ready. Williams' said that he didn't want to rush them to the varsity level but he may not have a choice. It will be an interesting game but I am going with the Dawgs.
lpd826 Wrote:when does the bookie start takeing bets on B-ball games?

My guess would be regular season games. Not scrimmages.
What time is this supposed to be played???
jetpilot Wrote:What time is this supposed to be played???

The JV game starts at 5, varsity game at 6. The game is at Belfry.
good luck Pikeville
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:The JV game starts at 5, varsity game at 6. The game is at Belfry.

Thanks.:Thumbs:
why is this game being held at Belfry?