Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tupac
Ok, Pac's the best rapper of all time, and I love him, and I had always hoped that maybe he somehow faked his death and was still alive, but then I got over it and accepted that he was dead.

I'm listening to the first track on his CD Loyal to the Game, and he says "2005," but he blends it into the music and it's hard to hear, but the CD was released in '05. What is that? Is he alive? Eminem produced it and picked out a bunch of his random songs, so it wasn't like Pac could have had it planned to release in '05. He's gotta be alive somewhere............
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
It's just a remix, so 2005 was put in there and by saying guess who's back it just means as a CD, or at least that's how I take it.
I watched a Behind the Music the other day that has Snoop on it and it talked about the night that he got killed...tragic..
alfus21 Wrote:It's just a remix, so 2005 was put in there and by saying guess who's back it just means as a CD, or at least that's how I take it.

Possible, but Tupac said it just out of nowhere. Who knows, it's probly nothing.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
If he's alive then so is Elvis, IMO.
i always had a feeling tupac was still alive
Moose Wrote:i always had a feeling tupac was still alive

Everything about it says that he's still alive-

-all his lyrics and being known as Makaveli (after Machiavelli who faked his own death to fool his enemies)
-How he was supposedly creamated and that was before they did an autopsy
-In his lyrics, he alludes to coming back after everyone thinks he is dead.

I have to write a paper, but I'll post more when I get done.
I Done A Speech About Whether Or Not Tupac Was Dead For School One Time!
Estillfootballgirl Wrote:I Done A Speech About Whether Or Not Tupac Was Dead For School One Time!

What did you conclude.........???
i love tupac hes my real dad
Panther Thunder Wrote:i love tupac hes my real dad

I've said that since I was 12 and sometimes it's even my away message on AIM
i think 2pac, Dale Earnhardt, Biggie, Elvis and Chris Farley are all living together somewhere!imo
wanger Wrote:i think 2pac, Dale Earnhardt, Biggie, Elvis and Chris Farley are all living together somewhere!imo
ill bet their all laughing together right now
BFritz Wrote:Everything about it says that he's still alive-

-all his lyrics and being known as Makaveli (after Machiavelli who faked his own death to fool his enemies)
-How he was supposedly creamated and that was before they did an autopsy
-In his lyrics, he alludes to coming back after everyone thinks he is dead.

I have to write a paper, but I'll post more when I get done.

the tupac ressurection
could that somehow be implying that hes really not dead?
I would say he is dead, very dead, I dont think he is coming back nor could he walk on water.
Rumors like this one come around on a regular basis
JFK, Elvis, Jimi Hendrix, Morrison, but Bruce Lee was the big one when i was growing up.......................Then In the film DC Cab they explained that they were all frozen in a silo in Kansas and would be thawed out when the economy got better.
Doc Holliday Wrote:I would say he is dead, very dead, I dont think he is coming back nor could he walk on water.
Rumors like this one come around on a regular basis
JFK, Elvis, Jimi Hendrix, Morrison, but Bruce Lee was the big one when i was growing up.......................Then In the film DC Cab they explained that they were all frozen in a silo in Kansas and would be thawed out when the economy got better.

But none of those are like this. None of them talked about coming back after being assumed to be dead, or go by a name of a man who faked his death to fool his enemies (Makaveli- Machiavelli), or have so many mysteries surrounding their death and burial, or have mysteries like saying "2005" on an album
Prince sang about 1999 way before it was 1999!
wanger Wrote:Prince sang about 1999 way before it was 1999!
but prince is alive and he can ball
[Image: http://www.tubafrenzy.org/weblog/archive...ppelle.jpg]
I agree on that one! He can ball and then he'll serve you pancakes!
and his clothes come from the childrens GAP

see the Kevin Smith college tour to hear a great story about Prince
Tupac's dead. His autopsy photo is all over the internet. He was shot several times from close range. I really don't understand the thinking of him being alive.
alfus21 Wrote:Tupac's dead. His autopsy photo is all over the internet. He was shot several times from close range. I really don't understand the thinking of him being alive.

He was shot in a drive-by, not close range..... I believe he was buried the day after he was "died," and no autopsy was done (I could be wrong).
http://tupacworld.iwarp.com/html/tupac.html

Go there, there's even more stuff that I didn't know about. I knew that Machiavelli faked his own death and apparantly re-appeared on the seventh day, but I didn't know that Tupac apparantly "died" on the seventh day after he was shot. If everything on there is true, I'm convinced that he's still alive.
He was shot in a drive by, by a car that pulled right up next to him. Maybe 10 feet away. And there was an autopsy.

http://www.findadeath.com/Deceased/s/tup...shakur.htm