Thoughts and Predictions. 13th vs 14th
CC gets the win. :rockon:
Without house playing...

Perry County Central 80
Clay County 74
I'm betting on HOUSE playing.
His tuffer than old leather.
CC will get the W.
On the road at Combs Arena, without House, Perry by 8.
CC to much FARMER CC 62, PC 58
Perry by 4 unless Tobler gets in early foul trouble in this one.Beverly will get his and look for Whitmore and Blair to have a big game.Blair needs to step up in this one and be more assertive in the offense.
On a neutral floor Clay is the better team and would win. But I've got a feeling no matter how good we play the 14th region refs aren't going to let Perry lose at home. That said if Clay's plays well they win by 3.
This should be a great game. Both teams are capable of a win here and it's according to who shows up to play. If Clay tries to run with Perry they will lose. Perry is a very average half court team but great when they can speed up the tempo.
I think Clay likes to run more if they can.I'm not sure who will be guarding Beverly,Smith or House.Marcum will have someone on Beverly all night and collapse on Tobler as much as possible.Whoever guards Smith and Farmer will get in foul trouble quickly.Gabbard ,Wolfe,and Sexton have put up good numbers this year for Clay.I think Perry gets in foul trouble and I'm going with Clay by 4 in an almost impossible place to win at Perry.
Farmer has to play on both sides of the floor. He can score but at least put your big butt on people and play physical. You are the big ticket.
Come on!
:truestory:I would love to see Farmer mix it up more.He's got the tools but he does love to shoot.
But farmer is such a scorer. It seems easy for him
Clay Co. - 69

Perry - 66

Farmer & Smith combine for 45!!!
Tough place to play but Tigers win by 3
Honestly feel as though Clay County is 10 points better on a neutral floor. However, this is at Combs Arena. Going to go with the Tigers by 4. 61-57
great game, perry by 7 pulling away late
I'm glad we all agree.
Perry will be ready for Clay.Appears that the majority thinks Clay wins and they may very well do so but I like Perry's chances.
Any trip to Perry County is rough. The whistles will be blown more than enough.
Unless Clay defends Beverly, it could be a long night for the Tigers. If he's not tightly defended, Braxton can roll up 40 or more.
I like Clay Co. in this game. I see that 13th region hoops feels like Beverley is a lot to worry about. I agree, they will have to contain him. However, PCC will have their hands full with Smith and Farmer. I also like Smith a lot better defensively than I do Beverley. Clay 66 PCC 57
Perry Central is overrated. There is more talent in a rest home than on this so called "basketball team". I've seen some of the coaches handing the refs multiple $100 bills during the WYMT Mountain Classic when they played Buckhorn. Looks to me they might need to deal more money out per game to keep winning.
Clay Co. by 20 or more.
Matt Turner will go crazy for Perry tonight and get 25.
WildcatFan97 Wrote:Clay Co. by 20 or more.

I agree, it's gonna be a blow out. I might just pop me some popcorn and watch the State of The Union Address tonight instead of traveling to Perry County.:biggrin:
Hard to pick against Perry Central at home but I will Clay Co. by 2 in a tight one.
Good luck to the CC Tigers!
Good match up between former CC Tiger Shannon Hoskins and former CC Tiger Robert Marcum.Smile
Any word on House. Last I heard he was sitting tonight.
House is gonna attempt to play, that was the last I heard anyway