Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central 75 East Ridge 57
Final.
East Ridge had 3 starters out.
Did East Ridge try to fight with anybody from JC?
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
JC is trying to beat up on the Pike County teams this week.

Monday, Win over Pike Central 82-69
Tuesday, Win over East Ridge 75-57
Thursday @ Belfry

Playing three of the six teams in Pike County in a week... #OwnThePike

JC has already beat Shelby Valley 60-54 on Dec 16th.... and we play Pikeville on 1-17. The only team from Pike County we don't play is Phelps. Five of Six in the regular season isn't bad.
Good expected win..
Good expected win.
Cougars23 Wrote:East Ridge had 3 starters out.

why, was they gettn beat and frustration set in and they started a fight with Sheldon clark and they made them set out ,really lol good job jc
Cougars23 Wrote:East Ridge had 3 starters out.

East Ridge had a wrestling team last season.....

Sounds like they have three people wanting to sign up.
cardfan1398 Wrote:why, was they gettn beat and frustration set in and they started a fight with Sheldon clark and they made them set out ,really lol good job jc

East Ridge didnt start the fight with sheldon clark!!
ibldblue Wrote:East Ridge didnt start the fight with sheldon clark!!

i can tell you don't have a clue what your talkn bout ,i was there and it was plain to see .:HitWall:
cardfan1398 Wrote:i can tell you don't have a clue what your talkn bout ,i was there and it was plain to see .:HitWall:

i guess next youll try to tell me your fans didnt come out of the stands and grab an East Ridge player! youre the one with no clue!
:popcorn:
ibldblue Wrote:i guess next youll try to tell me your fans didnt come out of the stands and grab an East Ridge player! youre the one with no clue!

NOPE NOT GONNA SAY OR (START) ANYTHING ABOUT THE FANS ,WHAT IS IT WITH YOU . ONE THING I WILL SAY IS GREAT JOB JC ,OH AND EAST RIDGE STARTED THE FIGHT PLAIN AND SIMPLE :ChairHit: