Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Ridge 70 Sheldon Clark 68
Down go the almighty Cards with thier Marshall football like schedule :rockon:
This is a shocker if this is true. Know reason not to believe you...Wow :ChairHit:
Big win bye the warriors. Better luck next year for the cards.
Only led of the game for the warriors. Paintsville has to be the favorite now in the all A.
Let the crying begin cards fans.
They was a fight about 3 minutes to go in the 2nd quarter 3 starters from each team was ejected, great win tho for the warriors most exciting game I've watched in awhile
Miller with a big time game of the year.
James from sc was ejected in the fight
Sc up 32-20 when james Blackburn ejected and by the way sturgill already at the hospital bc he got hit by an elbow. Only chance east ridge had and the cards fell for it. Good job east ridge u r def the better team.
Can somebody please give us the details about the fight?????
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Ooooops.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Surprise, good win.
Good win ER. Maybe the outcome would have been different without the ejections though?
Good chance.
This, IMO, was a case of refs not keeping control of their game. Physical play is one thing but player needing stitches in first quarter usually excessive contact. Game came down to execution of fundamentals and SC didn't hit ft's and had to many turnovers down stretch
I think the cards have played a decent schedule to this point by no means the toughest around but not the weakest either. Sounds like a bad night to have you best player kicked out. But that's why they play the games folks anything can happen. A few years ago I thought we had the best team in the region with BJ Moore and Justin Johnson and East Ridge beat us in the first round of the region in these tournaments you never know what's going to happen. Wish we could have won this tournament but it wasn't meant to be. This should be a very good learning experience for our players and show them they're not invincible. Now coach will have a lil ammo in practice we have been playing well. A reality check may have been what we needed.
really feel bad for parsley, he played a great game he did all he could do considering he lost the next 3 best players on the team. hopefully we can build on this.
Good win eastridge!