Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jackson County @ North Laurel 1/3
Thoughts and Predictions. :Cheerlead
This could be a good game....North seems to be in a little slump and the Jackson Co. boys are just a scrappy bunch that don't quit till the end and can shoot the 3 very well in the few games I've saw them play....it's at North so I guess I will give edge to them..North 66 Jackson 60
North will begin to claw there way back toward 500. They should win easily. NORTH by double figures.
North by 12
I take that back, North by 4
Jackson is A scrappy bunch.
Anyone have a clue what's up with north.....the talent they have there's no way they should be below 500 at anytime this season or the next two. ....
bballfan20 Wrote:Anyone have a clue what's up with north.....the talent they have there's no way they should be below 500 at anytime this season or the next two. ....

Watch a game of theirs and ..........................................
Walter pretty much said it all. I got told the stats from a game the other day in lexington. If you count shots we he was fouled 1 player took over 35 att. And the rest of the team combine was under 20 att.
And you can't blame that player. If coach lets u shoot it that much then it on him.
North Laurel big boys should have a big night down low...It time to feed them the ball.
North Laurel 72
Jackson County 64
:popcorn:
North has the talent. I would think they will be A heck of A team when they get it going.
What is the problem? I have picked them and I still believe they have an excellent group of youngsters.
What's the word on Collier ?
Sell your soul and a Shepard will show
Come on north laurel posters...this season is just beginning. GO North Laurel :Cheerlead
I'm going with NL in an easy one. Broughton drops 45.
64SUR Wrote:Come on north laurel posters...this season is just beginning. GO North Laurel :Cheerlead

Hey 64, I'm getting worried about them North Boys we ant heard a word from that bunch in 2 weeks. Their Internet must be down over on the North end of the town. I figured as much trash as they was talking 2 weeks ago they was gonna be the new General Jackson and his flunkies. Tell them the seasons young, they will claw their way back to 500 .
Truth99 Wrote:Hey 64, I'm getting worried about them North Boys we ant heard a word from that bunch in 2 weeks. Their Internet must be down over on the North end of the town. I figured as much trash as they was talking 2 weeks ago they was gonna be the new General Jackson and his flunkies. Tell them the seasons young, they will claw their way back to 500 .

I want be putting up a fight like General Jackson did last year. I think North just over schedule this year. Webster and Berea tournament would have been nice for north laurel with this young team. Confusednicker: Hope all of these road games pays off.
You would think 13-18 team from last year would have learned there lesson. Especially when you got Shepherd looking over your shoulder.
Hey Hacker, we just don't talk crap all the time or like to keep it stirring like you guys do we have better things to do, like work and pay our bills! As long as you folks don't talk bad about our players we stay out of the way! Hope you all have a Happy New Year! Go 13th region!
Who will Collier play for in this game?
Truth99 Wrote:Hey 64, I'm getting worried about them North Boys we ant heard a word from that bunch in 2 weeks. Their Internet must be down over on the North end of the town. I figured as much trash as they was talking 2 weeks ago they was gonna be the new General Jackson and his flunkies. Tell them the seasons young, they will claw their way back to 500 .
I only talked trash to Bubba....and he deserved it! Haha. Good luck For the rest of the season Jags! Looks like things ate tighter in the 49th than evryone thought!
Maybe they know something we don't.