Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clay County 78 Fleming County 64
Final from Berea. Don't know any details except KHSAA scoreboard says Clay County will play Harlan County at 6:00 p.m. tomorrow.
I won't be able to go to this game!! Sad

Too much time off work already, but I certainly expect a barn burner!!!
Harlan looked really good today. And Clay just seems to keep winning while not playing very well. Clay must step up there defense tomorrow and have more ball movement on offense. I think Clay plays alot to there competition. But they must play better tomorrow in order to advance.
Looking forward to a tuff 13th region match up tomorrow. I don't know what granny was up to to tonight but the one ref in the HC game looked an awful lot like 64. Confusednicker:
Congrats to Coach Marcum and the Tigers!
good win.
Count Wrote:Looking forward to a tuff 13th region match up tomorrow. I don't know what granny was up to to tonight but the one ref in the HC game looked an awful lot like 64. Confusednicker:

THAT ref was the only one worth saving, too!!! I swear I thought Bumgardner, #12 was going to be killed. They would knock him sideways out of bounds whenever he would drive in for the lay up, and IF a whistle was blown, they would call it on him for blocking with his arm!! LOL When Zak shoved that one dude out of bounds, they called the foul on HIM!!
Geez
Confusednicker:

They also focused on #5 for Mercer. That kid impressed me every way you can! Sure hope to see him play on the next level!!
Good game