Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens player caught cheating..
Ravens' Haloti Ngata suspended for rest of regular season
Shutdown Corner
Frank Schwab 4 hours ago

Baltimore Ravens defensive end Haloti Ngata suspended for final four games
The NFL has suspended Baltimore Ravens defensive end Haloti Ngata for four games for violating the league's policy on performance enhancing substances.

The Baltimore Ravens suffered a huge blow to their playoff hopes, losing one of their best defensive players for the rest of the regular season.

Tackle Haloti Ngata, a five-time Pro Bowler and two-time first-team All-Pro, was suspended four games for violating the league's policy on performance-enhancing drugs. The Ravens have just four games left, so he's done for the rest of the regular season.

Ngata, a 6-foot-4, 340-pound force of nature who moves so well he has two interceptions this season, said he failed the test for using Adderall, a drug used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). The NFL does not announce specific reasons for failed drug tests.

Whatever the reason, the Ravens are now without one of their best players for a big stretch of games. Baltimore is 7-5, one of six AFC teams tied at 7-5 for the final wild-card spot. Every other team's chances look a little bit better after this news.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
At least he owned up to it.
lol, most players at least appeal or deny. I love Ngata, he is one of my favorite players in the league, the response, of yea, you caught me was pretty good.
They are ALL Criminals I tell ya'! Thank goodness the Bengals organization is not makde up of thugs and criminals!!!