Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buckhorn vs Owsley
Buckhorn beat Owsley County 21 points last night in the horn. Conner Hoskins had 32 points and 12 rebounds, cooper had 16 points, and Josh Crank with 10. The wildcats didn't play well but played strong enough to handle Owsley pretty easily. Potentially a region contender out of this team. Owsley County was better than they had in the years before.
Great game from Conner "the TRUTH" Hoskins. The kid can flat score the ball.
OBI beat Owsley at owsley. I would have figured the horn would have won by much more.
BrokenArrow Wrote:OBI beat Owsley at owsley. I would have figured the horn would have won by much more.

Clay only beat OBI at home by 12 pts. Confusedhh:
Definitely not Buckhorn's best game. I was there for this one and although it was a 21-point win, it should have been much more. Very sloppy game from one of the region's top teams and it will take a much better effort to knock off a contender. However, it is just the first game. I think Noble will have his forces ready for a big stretch of games against Owen County, Leslie, Perry, and Hazard coming up.
The Chief Wrote:Definitely not Buckhorn's best game. I was there for this one and although it was a 21-point win, it should have been much more. Very sloppy game from one of the region's top teams and it will take a much better effort to knock off a contender. However, it is just the first game. I think Noble will have his forces ready for a big stretch of games against Owen County, Leslie, Perry, and Hazard coming up.

Haveto pull against Buckhorn when they play Leslie County. Confusederiously:
Owsley is better this year than they have been in years. They got a good chance of winning there district.
I also watched the game. Estep was much improved since last year. He (Estep) has a ways to go, but should be able to hold his own, with most other centers that he comes up against .

I was impressed with the team Hoskins, Estep, Cole, Crank , Cooper and
all the others play very well together