Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lloyd at NCC
NCC got the better of Lloyd the first time around winning 28-0. What does Lloyd have to do to win this one? What does NCC have to do to keep BG dreams alive? I say NCC has to limit their penalty's. Coach Wagner has not been able to put the lid on the personal fouls the last couple of games and it will come back to haunt him this time of year. Last week against Trimble Co. the Breds had 95 yards before halftime. I can understand an off sides, false start, holding, all of which are correctable, but they are letting the emotional penalty's get them. This team has definitely earned a reputation because of the quick flags thrown their way. For Lloyd to win I think they have to find a way to exploit NCC's secondary with passing. They couldn't do it last time and NCC only had to defend the run.
NCC by 16.
lets be clear here. 28-0 doesnt show how close this game really was. if lloyd could have held on to the ball, they may have had a chance. much like newport, lloyd has some talent, but discipline and coaching is a major factor for them. made me sick to my stomach being a lloyd grad and playing this game as long as i did to see the lloyd kids walking on the field. no hussle at all, and that comes from coaching. playing this game on newports field may help them more than playing on the grass in erlanger. they have some team speed. ncc wins, 14-7.
Lloyd wins 21-7. NCC hits the wall and the combination of Gains and Molitor are too much for the Breds too handle.
Was it Lloyd Memorial that considered shutting down the football program this past spring/summer? I can't remember which Northern Kentucky team it was, but, I remember someone talking about the team that was considering it not having enough kids coming out for football each year. If it WAS Lloyd that was considering shutting down the football program and they are even considered to have a chance against NCC, then that is pretty phenomenal that the program has leaped that far forward from near death.
That was bishop brossart.
Lloyd had 6 turnovers last time. I think they beat NewCath this time.
So many turnovers can be a sign the other team is in your head. Easy to drop the ball if the QB is over-thinking and/or hesitant with exchanges. INT's come when a QB thinks he needs to force big plays, too.
NCC will beat Lloyd like a drum! Although Molitor is a good Qb, NCC has too many weapons and the soph Qb is not a "rookie" anymore. Option ukfan and 91 must be smoking the same stuff because they don't have clue. Neither can give examples of play or players that will be able to beat NCC.
NKYfootballfan91 Wrote:That was bishop brossart.

Thanks. BB and LM both participate at Maysville during indoor track season and I must have gotten them mixed up.
strawberryshakeman Wrote:NCC will beat Lloyd like a drum! Although Molitor is a good Qb, NCC has too many weapons and the soph Qb is not a "rookie" anymore. Option ukfan and 91 must be smoking the same stuff because they don't have clue. Neither can give examples of play or players that will be able to beat NCC.

ummm, i picked ncc to win. what u smoking? thats the question.

if they get #5 the ball and he stays healthy, he can beat ncc. that better?

heres the way i look at it, ncc's two best players arent better than lloyds two best players. enslen is close, he will be the third best player on the field tomorrow night. lawrence being the next, lloyds offensive line will have no answer for him. lloyd is more talented from top to bottom. but as u and i have gone around and around about, the most talented team doesnt always win. take a look at ncc/somerset from 2012. that somerset team was as talented as i had seen in the 4 years i coached at ncc. maybe even more talented than the desalles team from last year. we had the better team and i believe we were state champs in 2012....
strawberryshakeman Wrote:NCC will beat Lloyd like a drum! Although Molitor is a good Qb, NCC has too many weapons and the soph Qb is not a "rookie" anymore. Option ukfan and 91 must be smoking the same stuff because they don't have clue. Neither can give examples of play or players that will be able to beat NCC.

Don't lump me in the same category as these other 2 jokers! lol! NCC not only gets beat but this week they get out coached. The way I see it this is the weakest staff starting at the top. I heard these guys have been around for a while maybe to long because this style of play seems like its from the 70's, and the guy calling the defense is even worse. Its going to be newport and Lloyd fighting for the regional championship.......write it down.:gtfo: