Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bethlehem @ Mayfield 11-14
mysonis55 Wrote:With talk like that, I might send a linebacker to your house.

With the moves i seen that caverna player put on 1 linebacker to make him miss i think i can dodge him.
I doubt you have the move that slippery sucker had. I still wish we could borrow that kid for the next 3-4 weeks.
mysonis55 Wrote:I doubt you have the move that slippery sucker had. I still wish we could borrow that kid for the next 3-4 weeks.

If you get in front of me at kentucky fried chicken, when they are almost out of food ill put a move to get around you to get to the counter first that would make that kid look slow.
mysonis55 Wrote:With talk like that, I might send a linebacker to your house.

If we hold bethlehem scoreless ill buy you a dr pepper.
Too sweet, the drink that is. I only do diet drinks now. It doesn't help though.
killbilly usmc Wrote:With the moves i seen that caverna player put on 1 linebacker to make him miss i think i can dodge him.

Yeah, that linebacker lost his jock strap on that one. Don't think he had a good game.
Killer in the Sun Wrote:Yeah, that linebacker lost his jock strap on that one. Don't think he had a good game.

I just like ragging 55, that caverna player put a move on that most players would have missed.
mysonis55 Wrote:Too sweet, the drink that is. I only do diet drinks now. It doesn't help though.

Well if we get a running clock before they score a point ill buy you a diet, only if we get to host a 3rd round game though. I think i will lose the bet, but its the kind i like losing.
No worries. We are home next week.
Looks like I owe you a diet coke 55.
I like that. The best thing I won tonight was $100. We were only up 7-0 with about 8 min left in the first half. I told my wife that it was gonna be at least 21-0 at the half. My wife said I was crazy and she would give me $100 if we were. Boom, we went up 28-0 at half.
mysonis55 Wrote:I like that. The best thing I won tonight was $100. We were only up 7-0 with about 8 min left in the first half. I told my wife that it was gonna be at least 21-0 at the half. My wife said I was crazy and she would give me $100 if we were. Boom, we went up 28-0 at half.

It almost was 35-0 at half trajon got down to about the 15 on that last play. I set about 10 feet to the right of mayfieldsportsfan on the top row if you know him. I'll be wearing a red jacket with checkered flags on the back, come find me, and I'll buy you a diet whatever you drank.