Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Icq?
Does anyone use it anymore?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen - Winston Churchill
I haven't used it in years.
[B]Go Lady Vols! [/B]
Never did.
Use to have it way back in the day.
Used it before I came to college but now I'm an AIM guy. But since I can add ICQ contacts, it's not that big of a deal.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It's been a long time since Ive even thought of ICQ
I quit using it in the 7th grade and I'm a junior now in HS.
I got it right after it come out, someone from Russia stole my password somehow and I have not tried to get it back. I sent emails to ICQ about it and never got a responce so I thought if they didnt care, neither did I.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
I use it a lot. I have a lot of friends that have it.
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
I use to have it but it slows my computer down
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen - Winston Churchill
I haven't used it in forever
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I got it and use only for my friends that do not have yahoo...I think it quiet interesting on how here in Knott County just about everyone has yahoo and for example all of my friends in Letcher County use Icq...
it's about the only one i use anymore.. but even then i just talk to my wife.. when she is on the computer.. but other than that i don't really use anything anymore..
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
I use mine all the time.
Welcome to BlueGrassRivals

If you ever have any questions, problems, or comments, contact me at [email=tomcat6868@gmail.com]tomcat6868@gmail.com[/email] or via PM by clicking here [Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/finalnewbanner3.png]
mine comes on with my computer so yah know
I have it but I hardly use it... I only talk to like 1 person on there anyways... lol
ICQ was bought by aol years ago, just use aim.
Its been a while.