Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals practice field
Anybody know where their practice field is??? Is it just on the game field in Paul Brown???
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Isn't it just outside the stadium by the interstate by the exit to 5th street? There's a field down there but I don't know if they practice on it much.
alfus21 Wrote:Isn't it just outside the stadium by the interstate by the exit to 5th street? There's a field down there but I don't know if they practice on it much.

I knew that there was one down there, but wasn't sure if they practiced on it because it would be out in the open and I figured that they'd be swamped with fans. At training camp there was tons of people down there.

Anybody have any verification or any knowledge of it being elsewhere?
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
I've seen the field beside the interstate and have never seen them practice in there. I think they may have a indoor facility.
alfus21 Wrote:Isn't it just outside the stadium by the interstate by the exit to 5th street? There's a field down there but I don't know if they practice on it much.
That is where they practice.
blackcat_student Wrote:I've seen the field beside the interstate and have never seen them practice in there. I think they may have a indoor facility.
They either practice on the field right next to PBS or on the field at PBS, there is no indoor facility.....yet.
Jeremi Johnson told me to come down to a few practices, and he gave me his number, but I don't wanna text him if I don't have to do it to get into practice
BFritz Wrote:Jeremi Johnson told me to come down to a few practices, and he gave me his number, but I don't wanna text him if I don't have to do it to get into practice
You definitely need to do it. They don't just let people watch.

The field next to the stadium is still pretty well covered up. (except from above)
98 Wrote:You definitely need to do it. They don't just let people watch.

The field next to the stadium is still pretty well covered up. (except from above)

I'm kind of pumped now. He asked me to come down, but I figured that everybody was allowed in, so it wouldn't be anything big. Even when he gave me his number, I still didn't think much of it.
BFritz Wrote:I'm kind of pumped now. He asked me to come down, but I figured that everybody was allowed in, so it wouldn't be anything big. Even when he gave me his number, I still didn't think much of it.
I wouldn't either.
Yeah, no big deal. They should pay fans to watch them after the way they are performing this year!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Yeah, no big deal. They should pay fans to watch them after the way they are performing this year!
I agree with ya there
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Yeah, no big deal. They should pay fans to watch them after the way they are performing this year!

They've had a few down games after a great start, it's not that bad. Still a lot of games left to be played
And from the looks of it..it is only going to get worse. Chad is getting ready to turn into his true self and act like T.O.! Rudi is crying that he wants the ball more, and I don't blame him because to me, that is the problem with the Bengals right now. You have T.J. acting like yet ANOTHER THUG throwing his helmet like a wuss in a critical part of the game. Then you have a scared QB who everyone who touches or tips him is dirty. Let's not leave out MR.ALLOUT EFFORT CHRIS HENRY who really went for that ball and not a word was said to him by there "I'M not a vocal Coach" Marv Lewis..Just a mess for the Bungals...Back to the old days..Oh wait..You never got to the new ones yet. Anyways, hope ya find your football field.. Just look for flashing lights or choppers with spotlights in the air...That might just bring you right to a field of Bungals!
Fritz, can ya hook me up with his Number?.. Lol..!:lmao:
JumperFootball Wrote:Fritz, can ya hook me up with his Number?.. Lol..!:lmao:

How much is it worth to ya:rockon: Smile

PLAYBOY5 Wrote:And from the looks of it..it is only going to get worse. Chad is getting ready to turn into his true self and act like T.O.! Rudi is crying that he wants the ball more, and I don't blame him because to me, that is the problem with the Bengals right now. You have T.J. acting like yet ANOTHER THUG throwing his helmet like a wuss in a critical part of the game. Then you have a scared QB who everyone who touches or tips him is dirty. Let's not leave out MR.ALLOUT EFFORT CHRIS HENRY who really went for that ball and not a word was said to him by there "I'M not a vocal Coach" Marv Lewis..Just a mess for the Bungals...Back to the old days..Oh wait..You never got to the new ones yet. Anyways, hope ya find your football field.. Just look for flashing lights or choppers with spotlights in the air...That might just bring you right to a field of Bungals!

That was a solid call. Let's go through these, shall we?

Chad produced today, but wasn't critical when he didn't get the ball, and was out congratulating his teammates when they did something good, even the defenders, and he wasn't drawing the attention onto himself. By the way, he would have had every right to be arrogant and cocky (190 yards and 3 touchdowns), but, besides celebrating, he really wasn't.

They played a balance, controlled game today. Rudi ran for 111 yards. And it wasn't because he had been complaining, they just didn't run no-huddle as much today, and they had a more balanced attack.

Palmer afraid? Don't get me started, if today wasn't proof that he's not afraid, then you know nothing about football. How many times did he stand tall and make throws? How many times did he make good throws and then get hit? How many times did he stand in the pocket when he had hell going on around him and could have bailed easy and tried to run??

Bengals went into one of the toughest places to win this season and came out and destroyed a 6-3 team.

Good call.
BFritz Wrote:Bengals went into one of the toughest places to win this season and came out and destroyed a 6-3 team.

They went into a tough environment and won, but did anything but destroy the Saints. A 10-10 game with 10 minutes left in the game isn't destroying a team.
alfus21 Wrote:They went into a tough environment and won, but did anything but destroy the Saints. A 10-10 game with 10 minutes left in the game isn't destroying a team.

It was 10-7 for 7 minutes in the 2nd, the whole third quarter and til 13 minutes in the fourth, so your post is intentionally mis-leading.

Even so, that's only pointing out one line of a long post by me.
BFritz Wrote:It was 10-7 for 7 minutes in the 2nd, the whole third quarter and til 13 minutes in the fourth, so your post is intentionally mis-leading.

Even so, that's only pointing out one line of a long post by me.

Sorry, I was unaware that a 3 point lead was destroying a team. Things sure have changed I guess.
alfus21 Wrote:Sorry, I was unaware that a 3 point lead was destroying a team. Things sure have changed I guess.

Once again, you're avoiding the rest of my post and only focusing on the one line. I think they did beat them pretty badly, maybe destroyed was a bad term
why cant everyone just get along? haha