Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Southwestern the new Bowling Green?
pjdoug Wrote:I wanted to do that but resistedConfusednicker:
It was misspelled intentionally and some took the bait.
pjdoug Wrote:Aw Naw:rockon:

No love for Country Boyz or Kentucky Mud?
Wildcat18 Wrote:No love for Country Boyz or Kentucky Mud?

Yeah.awnaw is just what popped up in my head lol
The new bowling green. What are yall people on, so yall think they will win almost 50 in a row, 3 straight titles, and beat highlands each of those 3 years in the semis, then bowling green in the finals.
vito jr is a freakish athlete. I have never seen him play football but played with and against alot in basketball. not a super skilled kid in basketball but athletic as there is in ky that i have seen
Coach Blair is doing a good job and someone needs to get him quick
well lets compare the similarities;
1. Both are district champs this year
2. Pulaski county's only two loses the past two years have come against BG and SW
3. both coaches have won state championships
4.both were region champs 3 years ago
5. neither team has lost a playoff game the past two years

But I would say NO SW is not the next BG. even though I am proud of how far SW has come this year, what Bowling Green has done is remarkable.
killbilly usmc Wrote:The new bowling green. What are yall people on, so yall think they will win almost 50 in a row, 3 straight titles, and beat highlands each of those 3 years in the semis, then bowling green in the finals.

Yes I do killbilly. I am even more convinced of it today. Bowling Greens run is over and yes we can play with Highlands anyday as long as coach French is at the helm.:1:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH PC!!!!!! BG OR SW wont stop us this year!!!!!