Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell-vs-Fleming Co. District Championship
Russell by as many as they want. Go get 'em Red Devils!!!:flame:
With the rain over the past couple of weeks is the Russell field wet and tore up as it usually is this time of year? If that is the case, the Devils will run their way BIG.
hillbilly Wrote:With the rain over the past couple of weeks is the Russell field wet and tore up as it usually is this time of year? If that is the case, the Devils will run their way BIG.

Actually the field is in good shape. It should be a pretty fast track Friday night. The way the schedule has worked out it is probably in the best shape of any field in the area.
Field is in excellent shape.. stil has grass in the middle of the field and it looks as good today as it did 3rd week of th eseason...... It is a miracle....
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
red devils by 2 td's
Russell...
my devils by 3 tds
hillbilly Wrote:Russell by three TD's.
Sounds about right to me as well.
russell by 2 tds
whats with the 1/1 odds? i can't even make points on this game
With the field being in good shape then it may be a pretty even match this may be where the X-factor(THE DEVILS PASSING GAME) will come into play.
yea that sounds like a pun, Devils passing game.. thats like peanut butter and nanner samiches. Difficult to realize sometime.
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Camper Wrote:russell by 2 tds
whats with the 1/1 odds? i can't even make points on this game

At 1-1 odds you will double your points. It will pay you 1 for every 1 you bet and give you your original bet back.