Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg 69 Lynncamp 00
Lc was just outmatched
I said 97-0

:closeenough:
You know I think Williamburg is exposed now this game should have never been this close not looking good for Williamsburg come playoff time now...
Dang I figure Lynn Camp would score against the freshman team atleast..I was wrong. :mop:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I said 97-0

:closeenough:

Confusednicker:
ThisIsIt14 Wrote:You know I think Williamburg is exposed now this game should have never been this close not looking good for Williamsburg come playoff time now...

:hilarious:
:howdy::howdy: Hazard one week closer...Williamsburg is coming. :wieghts:
Congrats to Williamsburg on scraping out a close one, lol.
How long did it take then to get there points?!
49-0 minute into second period. Williamsburg had almost no offensive production first half in that everything was done on a short field.
RamsFan Wrote:Congrats to Williamsburg on scraping out a close one, lol.

:biglmao:
I kinda thought they bring out the win one for Willard speech, and pull the upset. must be saving it for the playoffs.
Wish bone Willard wouldn't even cross the field and shake Jerry's hand. Coach did every thing he could to hold it down.
topnotch Wrote:Wish bone Willard wouldn't even cross the field and shake Jerry's hand. Coach did every thing he could to hold it down.

that's sad.
insideinfo Wrote:I kinda thought they bring out the win one for Willard speech, and pull the upset. must be saving it for the playoffs.
It is a shame they will even be in the play-offs.
Lynn Camp was as down as they have been in 25 years. Coaching change midseason could not have helped things.
I am going to tell you all if they get the right coach in there trust me they have the athletes, they will be a winner every year.
First and formost they need to recruit the halls of the school.
I forgot Lynn Camp has the biggest enrollment in class A as most any A school in the state.
Knox Central deciding football was important began the Campers slide
topnotch Wrote:I forgot Lynn Camp has the biggest enrollment in class A as most any A school in the state.

I didn't know that.
topnotch Wrote:I forgot Lynn Camp has the biggest enrollment in class A as most any A school in the state.

Their 22nd. 10 schools larger.
If I remember correctly, Beechwood now has the largest enrollment of males in 1A according to the new realignment data.