Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County @ Letcher Central 10/24
Thoughts?

District title on the line.
Haveto go with the underdog team Whitley county.

Whitley county 42
Letcher County Central 41

:worthy:
Mike does what he was hired to do Win a District. High Scoring game 35-28 LCC.
Whitley wins..
Letcher County Central - 34

Whitley County - 22
Whitley County 35
Letcher County 27
64SUR Wrote:Haveto go with the underdog team Whitley county.

Whitley county 42
Letcher County Central 41

:worthy:

Confusedtare:
Luke will scramble for a 2 point conversion in overtime and Colonels prevail by 1.
I've seen both teams play this year and this is a tough pick. If LCC can't contain Woods he will have a big game both running and passing. But if they do this will be a very close game. Either way it will be a high scoring game. Have to go with Whitley in this.
WC 42
LCC 38
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Gonna be a fun one considering it's for the title and Mike coming back on the opposite sidelines....Cougars better be ready and I think they will be.
LCC-38
WC-30
I will go with the Cougars in this high scoring affair 43-37.
Need another big game out of Woods. What a year. Both LCC and WC should be happy with where they stand with a chance at a district title.

I can only imagine how Whitleys record would have looked had the ball bounced there way a few times earlier in the year. The Pike Central game was a fluke that should have never been started. The Madison Southern game was winnable, but the defense couldn't catch or tackle Harris. The Bell game was just a loss, worse performance of the year. Had a chance to put Knox away and didn't, and same goes for Rock, definitely COULD have been a win.

This team could easily be setting at 7-2 or 8-1 if they hadn't been so green out of the gate. I really would have liked to of seen Mills in this offense. Hated that he had to move. Hes doing very well up in Indiana.

Hopefully Whitley gets the win.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Need another big game out of Woods. What a year. Both LCC and WC should be happy with where they stand with a chance at a district title.

I can only imagine how Whitleys record would have looked had the ball bounced there way a few times earlier in the year. The Pike Central game was a fluke that should have never been started. The Madison Southern game was winnable, but the defense couldn't catch or tackle Harris. The Bell game was just a loss, worse performance of the year. Had a chance to put Knox away and didn't, and same goes for Rock, definitely COULD have been a win.

This team could easily be setting at 7-2 or 8-1 if they hadn't been so green out of the gate. I really would have liked to of seen Mills in this offense. Hated that he had to move. Hes doing very well up in Indiana.

I would like to have seen him in the offense too.they would have really been dangerous with him back there, but they have a lot of good running backs that are young.
I think it will be a high scoring game. Turn overs an defense will determine the out come. I'm going with the Cougars. 35-28.
Winner of this game will get 4 seed Madison Southern with a healthy Damien Harris! Might be better off loosing this one and play 3 seed North Laurel.Madison Southern probably would be 3 or w seed if Harris had played in all their district games. I would rather be the 2 and take my chances with North Laurel rather than play Mad South with the number 1 running back in the country !!!!! Just something to think about!
I think this young team would rather have a district title instead of worrying about who they play in the first round.
I hope we are not expecting to much out of the young Colonels and there is nothing that the Colonels can or will do that should disappoint us they have done so well. With that said , Whitley will win in A low scoring game 14 to 13
Letcher - 30
Whitley - 28
Whitley Co 42-35...Luke Woods puts up some big numbers and gets Whitley a District Championship...
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Need another big game out of Woods. What a year. Both LCC and WC should be happy with where they stand with a chance at a district title.

Put Mills on this team plus getting heathy and Whitley is a very different team...
topnotch Wrote:I hope we are not expecting to much out of the young Colonels and there is nothing that the Colonels can or will do that should disappoint us they have done so well. With that said , Whitley will win in A low scoring game 14 to 13

Colonels have already had a good season.they've made progress and definitely have the program headed in the right direction. a district title would be big.
Big ball game! Whitley wins, Luke woods runs wild.
Being at home, I really think we win this one. If we can move the ball like we did against Harlan Co it will be in our favor. Several things we have to clean up for sure is turnovers and late hits. With the Kiser kid coming back from suspension and this week I know Holcomb will be on there tail, I would give a prediction of LCC 35 Whitley 24 and the Cougars bring the district title back to Ermine! Go Cougars!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
bring it home Colonels Smile
Load em up Luke work your Majic for the big one.
Would one of you guys keep us informed?
gut since you are there give us A update every now and then.
topnotch Wrote:gut since you are there give us A update every now and then.

Ill be there with bells on