Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Russell
83.33%
East Carter
16.67%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell @ East Carter 10/24
Thoughts/Predictions
TJ will play a lot of younger kids to give them some valuble reps. and to rest some starters. We all know Russell could name the score. Russell has some pretty good talent behind the starters, so I don't know if this will be enough to keep the score down though. Russell 35 East 12
There will be no need to play the younger kids. This is not the east of the past. They will give everything they got. Idk how good russell is but IMO I think east comes out on top with a score of 28-20. Senior QB tyler Morrison is starting to get the offense rolling and the defense is starting to come together. That mixed in with an emotional senior night and the community behind them will equal to a great raider victory!
RaiderManiac87 Wrote:There will be no need to play the younger kids. This is not the east of the past. They will give everything they got. Idk how good russell is but IMO I think east comes out on top with a score of 28-20. Senior QB tyler Morrison is starting to get the offense rolling and the defense is starting to come together. That mixed in with an emotional senior night and the community behind them will equal to a great raider victory!

You must be high from the aroma comming from their Awsome concession stand. Russell will dominate even with younger kids playing. So head back to the concession stand, which I'm sure you don't venture too far from, and use your mouth for something useful, stuffing it with those great dogs and burgers.
:lmao:
I never like to downplay any team but Russell is a much improved team that everyone saw at the Raceland grid. I think Russell wins easily. I really don't put a lot of thought in lopsided scores. I just want the "W". Will be a good game to see Cole and Hoback and Blackburn get some reps.
I kind of feel bad for East Carter. The players seem to play with all they got and they still lose every game. It doesn't seem like they get as much support from their community as other schools. I think Russell wins this game with a running clock by the start of the second half.
Don't worry coach Moore will have them prepared. I expect a heavy load of one of the most underrated backs in the state Darin Phillips. Then have Morrisons cannon sling it long every now and then.
Russell have their own under rated backs. You will get to see them Friday.
Russell big
Russell wins a close one 54-6!!
Russell will call the hounds early.
I agree with RaiderManiac87, East has been preparing for this game all year and they are ready to pull out all the stops this week, and break the W streak for the Devils. Logan Morrison is a underrated Quarterback and will lead his team this week to a victory. I can definitely see this kids cannon taking him to the next level.

East 35
Russell 21

[Image: http://www.rantsports.com/clubhouse/file...aiders.jpg]
Russell. Big. East Carter is giving up an average of 46 points a game while scoring just 10, and have averaged only 144 total yards of offense per game. Just not enough horses in the stable to keep up with Russell.
I don't know what homemade backwoods carter county hooch RaiderManiac and Football 1987 are drinking but this is going to be another case of CUPCAKE CENTRAL!!!! The cupcake taste like Russell by as many as please we might even dress the middle school teams. Russell needs to use this game to prepare for pikeville. The panthers will be no cupcakes. The devils need to carefully work on things they may need against pikeville without giving too much away. But the raiders have no chance. The last good team East Carter had was in 2003 and I believe Russell spanked them twice that year once in Grayson and again in the playoffs a 31-6 romp in flatwoods.

Russell- 50+

East- 7 ( if the devils allow it)
East is going to win big! No contest in this game. Russell is going to come in all cocky but once they get a wiff of our amazing concession stand they will be distracted all game.
East 46
Russell 14
Russell by 40
I honestly believe East will give more of a fight than expected. I think Russell will come in cocky and underestimate a determined Raiders team.
BeastCarter Wrote:East is going to win big! No contest in this game. Russell is going to come in all cocky but once they get a wiff of our amazing concession stand they will be distracted all game.
East 46
Russell 14

Could have not said it any better!!

[Image: http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvfxq4...o1_500.jpg]

:popcorn:
BeastOfTheEast Wrote:Could have not said it any better!!

[Image: http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvfxq4...o1_500.jpg]

:popcorn:

Come on guys lets give Russell some credit they are a very talented team, I just think East Carter is capable of pulling off the upset if they come in cocky.
I feel like all of these East Carter supporter accounts are the same guy. Anybody else get that feeling?
Did anyone see the Russell/East Carter JV score? That is just a preview for Friday! GO RAIDER NATION!!!!
Apparently there is something in the water of Carter Co. Either that or they are doing a good job at keeping their stills up and running and then consuming their supply. No way East wins this game. They have some tallent in the jrh and jv programs but they are still too young and inexperienced, small, and not auick enough to hang w Russell. A manority of what would be Russell's JV studs are playing on Friday nights, so I dont look too much into that JV score of "just a glimpse" of what will happen on Friday night.
I thought that was the East Carter varsity playing Russell's jv
East Carter has been practicing hard all week, and coach Moore has them more prepared then ever. Our jv whooped up on russell and I expect that to be the same this Friday.
RaiderManiac87 Wrote:East Carter has been practicing hard all week, and coach Moore has them more prepared then ever. Our jv whooped up on russell and I expect that to be the same this Friday.

I'll be out there tomorrow night watching this game. If by some slim chance East actually wins this game I will gladly eat crow.

I hate crow and luckily for me I don't even see a miniscule chance of ever getting near so much as a feather after this game.
Russell 48

East Carter 7
Russell 50
East Carter 7
Russell 42
East Carter 14
East Carter will get beat like Tommy Lee's Drums.
Setting here watching the warm ups pregnant and doing a little research on East. East is 0-8. Scored 81 points. Gave up 365.

I'm not seeing a huge amount of competition to support the East Carter posters above's claims of dominance in the game.