Flecther digging to 24 for 9, 2nd and1
1:38 Left
TIMEOUT LC
Hatfield doing Hatfield things.... 24 YARDS TOUCHDOWN BELFRY
Hatfield 110 yards in the 2nd Half
Belfry 34
LC 19

1:31 Left
Dalton smacked hard by the kicker Woolum.
Rerverse pass and open..but incomplete
after 4 turnovers and a lot of young players,good job Pirates....the road to BG leads threw Pond Creek.....
Horton gets a big TFL as LC runs Wildcat. Kid is so damn good
Kiser sacked again by Horton and ball down at half Yard
Final
Sounds like Belfrey rebounded. 3A may be wide open. If Belfrey has as many penalties and turnovers against the likes of Bourbon Co or dare I say RUSSELL(who is playing really good ball right now), they may not see Bowling Green, let alone repeat.
19 points off turnovers, depleted offensive and defensive backfield due to injuries and beat a district rival on the road (who treats this game like their Super Bowl) not impressive but I'll take it, also overcoming god knows how many penalty yards.
No running clock, like so many thought.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:If LC keeps up and pulls the upset, give u two things here:
Does it...
A) Make the Pikeville victory over the Pirates less impressive OR

B) Make Raceland's blasting of Lawrence County more impressive?

I will leave u to speculate that..

Scotty you have a very good Raceland team this year, but to be honest LC was about as bad as a team can get in the game against the Rams. I don't think this Belfry team is a world beater and I still think the 2013 Belfry team was a little better. I think that Hazard, Williamsburg and Pikeville all are good enough to go to Bowling Green but I think that both Williamsburg and Pikeville are on another level for 1a and will be hard to beat.
I said long before the Belfry win (actually in April or May)that Pikeville was my pick to represent the east this year. But, i honestly expected Raceland to take some lumps early in the season and have atleast 2 or 3 losses at this point. Just stating that we are alot better than I had even previously thought we COULD be. Our DBs are living up to the hype week after week. Was glad to see LC hang tough tonight. This was a hard one for me got alot of respect for both programs.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:I said long before the Belfry win (actually in April or May)that Pikeville was my pick to represent the east this year. But, i honestly expected Raceland to take some lumps early in the season and have atleast 2 or 3 losses at this point. Just stating that we are alot better than I had even previously thought we COULD be. Our DBs are living up to the hype week after week. Was glad to see LC hang tough tonight. This was a hard one for me got alot of respect for both programs.

Only 19 yards on the ground on 31 carries for LC. Only 200 total yards of offense...Belfry gives them the ball 4 times...And you say they HANG TOUGH...:eyeroll: