Poll: Who will win?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Rockcastle County
55.56%
Knox Central
44.44%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knox Central @ Rockcastle County 10/17
panther nation Wrote:^
Knox and Corbin play on 31 oct. Corbin is the better team but I don't think they will win by that many points. Panthers defense is one of the better in the state. Corbin may win but it won't be more than 10-14 points.

I haven't pick a score on this one yet....to early for me :lmao:
this improved Rocket team is taking me back to the 2004 team. The 04 team gave up 287 points out of 12 games WHICH was the 2nd most in team history behind the year before the Tom Larkey era kicked off at the time, still that team managed 8 victories before the next 2 ended up winning 22 out of 27 the next 2 years. This will be very interesting, the same here with LWC being that in my heart ROCK will win but in mind KC may win by a couple TDs... Last time a district championship was up for grabs at ROCK's house was November 10th of 2006 (8 years ago). CAN'T WAIT!!!! ROCK and KNOX have a long history of good games. 31st meet (most in ROCK's rival teams) 15th meet at home. Gonna be a packed house when a title is up for grabs you know the ROCK will be coming packed with fans.
^ I agree it will be a packed house. Rock will should have to most fans there but panther nation travels pretty good. Since it's pretty much going to be whom ever wins this game goes on to win the district title. Look for panther nation to be in full force come Friday.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Rock007 Wrote:this improved Rocket team is taking me back to the 2004 team. The 04 team gave up 287 points out of 12 games WHICH was the 2nd most in team history behind the year before the Tom Larkey era kicked off at the time, still that team managed 8 victories before the next 2 ended up winning 22 out of 27 the next 2 years. This will be very interesting, the same here with LWC being that in my heart ROCK will win but in mind KC may win by a couple TDs... Last time a district championship was up for grabs at ROCK's house was November 10th of 2006 (8 years ago). CAN'T WAIT!!!! ROCK and KNOX have a long history of good games. 31st meet (most in ROCK's rival teams) 15th meet at home. Gonna be a packed house when a title is up for grabs you know the ROCK will be coming packed with fans.

Rock won the district in 2011

panther nation Wrote:^ I agree it will be a packed house. Rock will should have to most fans there but panther nation travels pretty good. Since it's pretty much going to be whom ever wins this game goes on to win the district title. Look for panther nation to be in full force come Friday.

I've been Disappointed with the Rock Crowed. Not has been as big as years past. There will be 100+ Students there but hardly any of them knows there's a game going on. most are there to play dress up. kids are different these days. Hopefully this Friday will be different
ThisIsIt14 Wrote:If Knox plays Corbin it will be a 3 or 4 td game in my opinon.. I think people are sold a little too high on Knox... Why is that but everyone thinks Bell is down but Bell is their only loss? Just curious.

Did you get tired of trashing your own team? Be educated, please.

And to answer your question, the people are sold on knox because they are 5-1, and beat North Laurel, a team that only lost to Pulaski by 2 points. That's pretty good, ain't it? Oh and they play top tier defense. Besides The Whitley game. (Whitley is great offensively)
Talked to friend in BV KC is ready to go.
What did you rock fans do to former?? He's not been on here trash talking like he was a few weeks ago.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
I think rock will and should win. I doubt knox will be as physical as us. You will have to beat us by the air.
Knox 28
Rock 7

Good luck this week Panther Nation.
Go Knox
former Wrote:I think rock will and should win. I doubt knox will be as physical as us. You will have to beat us by the air.

Believe me Knox will not be afraid to air it out at all. Panthers have some very good WR's who can take it to the house on any play. 3 RBs that can do the same on the ground. By ground or air the panthers will be ready for battle.
I really think you are underestimating just how big and physical Knox is, but we will see Friday.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
panther nation Wrote:What did you rock fans do to former?? He's not been on here trash talking like he was a few weeks ago.

Dude....you gotta admit.....you were looking for him first.:blabbermo

Confusednicker:Confusednicker:Confusednicker:
I will go with Knox this year. Rock of days gone by was hard to handle, but I feel without the older Larkey at the helm they can't pull it out like days gone by!! :eyeroll:
panther nation Wrote:What did you rock fans do to former?? He's not been on here trash talking like he was a few weeks ago.

Dang it! you woke him up.:HitWall: lol :thatsfunn
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:Dang it! you woke him up.:HitWall: lol :thatsfunn

Yea should have known he was in the shadows lurking around!!!Confusednicker:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Hope ROCK has the ACDC rolling friday night.. Been a favorite of mine to go watch a game love the atmosphere there!!!

WE ARE KC!!
^
That is true rock is a fun place to watch a game other than that dn creek behind the visitor bleachers. When it's warm the mosquitoes will eat you up and when it's cool that creek makes it a lot colder... I've learned to stay over on the hill side and I like the view pretty good.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
I don't know; perhaps it's just ME but does EVERY school build their football stadium where the visitor's side is closest to the river?? LOL

I know WE did!

Good luck to both teams Friday!! Hope you guys play your best games and play those injury free.

Knox will be too much in the end. I look for the Panthers to pull out a victory!!
Looks like I'll be there with both of my boys tommorow night. They are on their way home tonight. :Thumbs: Bye week for them and fall break at their college.
Glad to have them home for a coupe of days. They've been gone since early August.
Maybe the Rock coaches will let them suit up one more time....:biggrin:
papagrit Wrote:Looks like I'll be there with both of my boys tommorow night. They are on their way home tonight. :Thumbs: Bye week for them and fall break at their college.
Glad to have them home for a coupe of days. They've been gone since early August.
Maybe the Rock coaches will let them suit up one more time....:biggrin:

That would be nice