Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
St. X 35 Trinity 21
Final per scoreboard.
I know this is a rivalry game but this is still an upset? Right?
LWC Wrote:I know this is a rivalry game but this is still an upset? Right?

These two seem to throw rankings out the window every time they play. Last year St. X had the better season but Trinity won, but you can really never tell since Trinity only plays three in-state teams? I would agree though since st Xavier hasn't beaten Trinity in five years or so.
I has this one wrong.
Trinity has regressed since their scrimmage with Highlands, thus officially making Highlands the #1 team in the state.
Where's Harry von fudge-nuts? Would love to hear his take on this one.
Bowling Green and Scott County would have something to say about that
Bowling Green proving there still the best team in KY. Im not sure its close.
^ Bowling Green choked big in a game that they could have proven that. BG never was able to contend with Highlands when they were in the same class. The west always sent teams like Christian County that Highlands won big against. I have no reason to believe things would be different now.
WideRight05 Wrote:^ Bowling Green choked big in a game that they could have proven that. BG never was able to contend with Highlands when they were in the same class. The west always sent teams like Christian County that Highlands won big against. I have no reason to believe things would be different now.

[Image: http://its2014.org/img/logos/ITS-2014-Lo..._white.png]

Highlands couldn't even win there own class last year.

BG is the best program going in KY right now. Have been for the past 3-4 years. What would of, could of, should of happened is irrelevant. From a non biased fans standpoint, most would agree BG is where its at right now.
Fort Thomas hasn't had that in a few years.
WideRight05 Wrote:^ Bowling Green choked big in a game that they could have proven that. BG never was able to contend with Highlands when they were in the same class. The west always sent teams like Christian County that Highlands won big against. I have no reason to believe things would be different now.

If we're going by the past, why wouldn't that make Saint X the best team in the state? After all the past two times they played you.... oh... running clock one time, 2 TD game the next.
Scott County defending state champ and undefeated this year. Best team in 6A.