Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley vs Belfry
im pretty sure anyone who has ever watched football in there lifes kno belfry will win this
Im glad someone changed the odds. It now looks much more realistic
belfry in a blowout which u can say belfry pretty much has a first round bye
the great one is me Wrote:belfry in a blowout which u can say belfry pretty much has a first round bye

You could, but since we ALL..i guess except you, repect the young men who go out and bust their butts to do something they love, we'll say that they are playing Shelby Valley this Friday.
Agree with CFWM,

Belfry plays Shelby Valley. They will play hard, play to win, and play to respect their opponent. I hope Belfry takes care of business and at the same leaves Shelby Valley fans with a feeling of hope and respect of the Pirate program.
LovetheBucs Wrote:Agree with CFWM,

Belfry plays Shelby Valley. They will play hard, play to win, and play to respect their opponent. I hope Belfry takes care of business and at the same leaves Shelby Valley fans with a feeling of hope and respect of the Pirate program.

I respect the Belfry program more than I do any program in the state. Haywood is a great coach. They have wonderful fans. From as far as I can remember we never had any confrotation on the field, They show respect. I the words of Coach Saunders, We we go to Belfry and give it a shot. Which is all we can do play with heart and play with dedication. I was always told in high school that Belfry was always our last game of the season, because we wanted it to be for the district title. Of course it only was once for what I can remember. Of course we do have a long way to go to be on the lines of the Belfry's and the Sheldon Clarks. And sometimes we do get put down for making posts and predictions that are way out there. But we love or team and sometimes our hopes may be to high. Do I think we will win friday? Probly not. Will I still be cheering for my cats and hoping for an upset? You can garntee that. Im not saying that it will happen friday, but anything can happen GO CATS! And for the senior cats left play with everything you have, it sucks when its over. For the underclassmen, Ive always heard this stuff about do it for the upper classmen, And yes you should play hard for your team. But, I also agree that you should do it for yourself. Play your heart out, Rest when the game is over, and try your best. And yes I do understand it's Belfry and some teams get Belfryitus when playing them. But They are a team just like you and they make mistakes just like you. And just in case a miracle dose happen I would like to see all you Pirate fans cheering for the cats just in case we can knock you off.

My perdiction-Belfry by 3td's.
My hopes-Valley pulls off the upset.
In other notes-
Tyler Cable had his knee surgery yesterday. I talked to him at around 9:30 that night and he was on his way home. It was outpatient surgery, and he was doing fine joking and kidding and bneing his normal self. The surgery went well from what he said. Would like send my prayers out to my little cuz. Get well soon Bootin!

As for the rest of the Valley boys such as Kinney and the rest I'll try to get some status on there injuries. Last I heard from Cable was that he was out last week, but would be back in time for the playoffs.
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:In other notes-
Tyler Cable had his knee surgery yesterday. I talked to him at around 9:30 that night and he was on his way home. It was outpatient surgery, and he was doing fine joking and kidding and bneing his normal self. The surgery went well from what he said. Would like send my prayers out to my little cuz. Get well soon Bootin!

As for the rest of the Valley boys such as Kinney and the rest I'll try to get some status on there injuries. Last I heard from Cable was that he was out last week, but would be back in time for the playoffs.

So tyler is going to be playing this friday,how bout brock kinney,I didnt even know he was hurt?
NYY10 Wrote:So tyler is going to be playing this friday,how bout brock kinney,I didnt even know he was hurt?

Brock Kinney hurt his ankle against P-burg and sat out last week but he is playing this week
This game is going to be very similar to last week, but hopefully we will not have the down pouring rain. good luck belfry, im behind you all the way, every day!
kysportsguru Wrote:Brock Kinney hurt his ankle against P-burg and sat out last week but he is playing this week

oh,what about Cable
belfry
Belfry by 4 td's
Am I understanding this correctly?

If Belfry wins by less than 40 points the odds are 2:1
If Shelby Valley wins the odds are 1000:1
If Shelby Vally wins by more than 40 points or more the odds are 2:1

I would have thought the last should have been If Belfry wins by 40 points or more th odds are 2:1
NYY10 Wrote:oh,what about Cable

Cable is out for at least 3 months. The surgery was a success.
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:Cable is out for at least 3 months. The surgery was a success.

That's good news.
Dream_Weaver Wrote:That's good news.

We appricate it. He will be returnign to school friday I belive. He was a little sore today. Said the stuff they used to numb his leg or something was wearing off. I for one was wondering when the hatield and Mccoy game was played. We was talking and that could be his last game if he gets an invite. Hes hoping he does. Would be his last high school game ever. He's been getting looked at by a few schools so if he chooses to follow up on them, and his knee heels completely he should be in good shape.
Well since this thread is about the Belfry SV game I'll say that Belfry wins by about the same score as they did last time..
Old School Wrote:Am I understanding this correctly?

If Belfry wins by less than 40 points the odds are 2:1
If Shelby Valley wins the odds are 1000:1
If Shelby Vally wins by more than 40 points or more the odds are 2:1

I would have thought the last should have been If Belfry wins by 40 points or more th odds are 2:1

That has been fixed. Someone made a mistake when they edited it!
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:We appricate it. He will be returnign to school friday I belive. He was a little sore today. Said the stuff they used to numb his leg or something was wearing off. I for one was wondering when the hatield and Mccoy game was played. We was talking and that could be his last game if he gets an invite. Hes hoping he does. Would be his last high school game ever. He's been getting looked at by a few schools so if he chooses to follow up on them, and his knee heels completely he should be in good shape.

thats good new,i hope he is invited.
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:Of course we do have a long way to go to be on the lines of the Belfry's and the Sheldon Clarks. And sometimes we do get put down for making posts and predictions that are way out there. But we love or team and sometimes our hopes may be to high. Do I think we will win friday? Probly not. Will I still be cheering for my cats and hoping for an upset? You can garntee that. Im not saying that it will happen friday, but anything can happen GO CATS! And for the senior cats left play with everything you have, it sucks when its over. For the underclassmen, Ive always heard this stuff about do it for the upper classmen, And yes you should play hard for your team. But, I also agree that you should do it for yourself. Play your heart out, Rest when the game is over, and try your best. And yes I do understand it's Belfry and some teams get Belfryitus when playing them. But They are a team just like you and they make mistakes just like you.

This is a great post! Every underdog out there should read this because it goes for them also. I'm a Jenkins fan, and we get put down for our post also, so I know what your going threw. So GO CATS!! I would love to see an upset!:thumpsup:
Belfry will win this game friday night but shelby valley will be ready to play....goodluck to both teams friday night

belfry-49
shelbyvalley-12
football_fan Wrote:This is a great post! Every underdog out there should read this because it goes for them also. I'm a Jenkins fan, and we get put down for our post also, so I know what your going threw. So GO CATS!! I would love to see an upset!:thumpsup:

yea go cats
hate to burst your bubble but thats not going to happen
BHS:52
SVHS:6 if their lucky
Whats not going to happen
NYY10 Wrote:Whats not going to happen

Piece of advice, DON'T ever give up on your school's chances.
Belfry names the score again......

Sorry Cats....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
its dry.. 58-12