Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vanderbilt @ Kentucky 9/27
Kentucky hasn't won a SEC game in a very long time! The OT loss to UF has given the Kentucky Football fan base hope. IMO this is a must win game for Kentucky! They must win this game to have a decent chance at a Bowl game! They must win this game to prove that they're a team on the rise! Lets get the discussion about this game started! IMO this game is going to be closer than expected! I like Kentucky to win 24 to 17
UK 35 Vandy 17 Go Cats!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
27-17 Kentucky.
UK by 17. Idk if its a must win for UK with the way the SEC East has looked they are still a few opportunities for wins in the schedule, but if they want to compete for a bowl game they cant lose this one.
Is the Vandy QB out?
UK 28

Vandy 17

This is a must win for the Wildcats.
I think the Wildcats will prevail 31-20.
UK - 38

Vanderbilt - 17
Vandy by 10, but the Cats are getting closer!

Be patient folks...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Cats get their first SEC win in a while! Three more W's and we're going bowling!

UK - 31
Vandy - 14
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Cats all over Vandy!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Let's hope with a packed stadium they keep the momentum going and build for greater things. This is a game they should win convincingly. A loss to this Vandy team would be devastating.
Cats by 26
Cats was given the 1st TD,it was a fumble...go CATS
Towels is the poison and the antidote on offense. Pick 6 and put the ball on the ground twice. Sheesh! But has a great statline.
/\ wow. I speak and suddenly he turns it over again.
got to get a lot better than that on offense, defense didn't give up anything,i will take an ugly win anyday of the week..