Poll: Who do you think wins this game?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Simon Kenton
54.55%
Ryle
45.45%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Simon Kenton(5-0)/Ryle(1-4) Predictions
WHAT I SEE Wrote:Spank what? You were one questionable knee away from OT. Against a team with no offense. Wake up you're not as unbelievable as you think. Must be too much starch in those tightly whities.

The Final score said SK won so suck on some crow!!!Loser!!!:lame:
UK1fan Wrote:The Final score said SK won so suck on some crow!!!Loser!!!:lame:

SK won, but for someone who went around saying SK would win but as many as they wanted, your claims are completely ridiculous. You spouted off about Ryle being the worst team in 6A and your team squeaked by to get the win. Ryle exposed their weaknesses and now you remaining opponents see it. I do give the SK boys credit for playing hard until the end, but you sir need to learn to win with class.
SK will be the best team among a avg NKY 6A district. That will be about it for SK. They stuggle against Ryle tells me they aren't nearly as good as I thought they were. Same old same old for SK. Nothing any team out to win state should be worried about.
HHellBird Wrote:SK will be the best team among a avg NKY 6A district. That will be about it for SK. They stuggle against Ryle tells me they aren't nearly as good as I thought they were. Same old same old for SK. Nothing any team out to win state should be worried about.

Yup and you still think SK qbs are average compared to Coopers. :lame:
SK is indeed the better team of an average to below average district. There's really not much separation among SK, CCHS and Dixie. Any one of the three could end up winning the district. Doesn't really matter as none of them will get past the third round. Same old same old.
HHellBird Wrote:SK will be the best team among a avg NKY 6A district. That will be about it for SK. They stuggle against Ryle tells me they aren't nearly as good as I thought they were. Same old same old for SK. Nothing any team out to win state should be worried about.

They aren't out to win state. Their goal is to go 10-0 in the regular season, win the

district and then :flush: in the playoffs.