Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battle of Big Hill...Jackson Co. vs. Berea
Haven't seen either team play, and I will be going to this one since it's in my backyard. Two teams looking for a win...should be an even match-up and I figure will be a competitive game...no hoopla for either team, but could be a good match-up...I really know nothing about either...WHO YA GOT!!!
Never thought I'd ever say these words. Jackson County BIG!!!!!!!
Im pulling for Berea
HAHA

This thread title brings back lots of good memories actually.

Dated a girl from Big Hill. Also used to go mudding during the summer at Red Lick Lake and used to go off a rope swing there.
I'll be there cheering on the Generals........
Jackson County by 12
EKUAlum05 Wrote:HAHA

This thread title brings back lots of good memories actually.

Dated a girl from Big Hill. Also used to go mudding during the summer at Red Lick Lake and used to go off a rope swing there.

Don't think I would have told anyone that one!!!
Was she your 1st or 2nd cousin?
Madison Southern is idle, so I would encourage some if those fans to come and watch...Spoonbread festival is going on as well so should be good time...GO PIRATES!
Berea 28
Jackson Co. 26
You'd have to pay me to watch this matchup
Spoonbread is great festival. It is worth the stop.
Didn't know this, but Jackson Co. Coach teaches at Berea. How sorry is Jackson Co that they can't have their head coach in the building? Doesn't make much sense.
nice title. Go GeneralsSmile
Showing a little Respect to Jackson County.

Jackson County 14
Berea 07

Confusederiously:
E's Army Wrote:Spoonbread is great festival. It is worth the stop.

I had a buddy who fed some of that spoonbread to his dog once. He said the dog started going nuts and running in circles trying to lick it's butt to get the taste out of it's mouth.

Congrats to Berea on the win. Hang in there Jackson County. Sounds like it was a tight game with a score like that.