Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg @ Newport
Your right we are wayyyyy down this year. We are fearing 1a this year. We really should be after such a weak 6a team destroyed us this year.
THE_WAY_I_SEE_IT Wrote:i personally never predicted a blowout......have said numerous times that this should be a good ballgame so i dont know again which planet your from. We will let the game do the talking and we will know soon enough.

On my planet we speak proper english.:hilarious::hilarious:
Wil;liamsburg by 35
55 there are cracks in your foundation, I think
Thanks, I will call the insurance adjuster out and see if we can't get it fixed. Probably them da** moles.
pjdoug Wrote:he is probably still right about the spirits and losing sleep partConfusednicker:.I think most people don't understand what a difference it makes for Williamsburg to have Fred lined up behind Skylar for Williamsburg.
Fred may be good, but if may field gets a chance to play the burg, I would highly doubt he is better than Cody crider or jaylen Boyd, and we know for sure skylark ain't no sindelar.
Skylark ain't no Zaire Hughes either.
Don't forget Hughes from McCracken.
mysonis55 Wrote:Don't forget Hughes from McCracken.

I don't know what I was thinking, I almost did forget him. I also doubt they have a pooh Jones on the burg either.
ol' ballcoach Wrote:nuclear option....
Helton and Wilson both 2nd team all state last year and both in the 4.9 range...they can run so don't let the weight fool you...and btw that is muscle weight and not fat...both are beasts in the weight room.
LOLOLOLOL, 4.9...here we go again with the over the top exagerations. Kids that big at a 1A school, im with Nuclear on this. Slow, slower and dead slow. The more you guys run your mouths, the more im starting to lean towards Newport winning this game. Dont forget for the most part, NKY teams dominate the rest of this state.
Yellow Jackets Air raid in NORTHERN KENTUCKY Bombers are arming and loading up departure south end of Williamsburg. Flight time 3 hours, time of arrival 19 30 mission, total destruction.
MrBWesley Wrote:LOLOLOLOL, 4.9...here we go again with the over the top exagerations. Kids that big at a 1A school, im with Nuclear on this. Slow, slower and dead slow. The more you guys run your mouths, the more im starting to lean towards Newport winning this game. Dont forget for the most part, NKY teams dominate the rest of this state.

Arrogance don't count!

mysonis55 needs to weigh in here, too.
MrBWesley Wrote:LOLOLOLOL, 4.9...here we go again with the over the top exagerations. Kids that big at a 1A school, im with Nuclear on this. Slow, slower and dead slow. The more you guys run your mouths, the more im starting to lean towards Newport winning this game. Dont forget for the most part, NKY teams dominate the rest of this state.

Not really.

Highlands dominates.

NewCath has been strong in 2A but they are batting about .500 in the Title Game thanks to Ft. Campbell and DeSales.

NKY 6A is notoriously renown for being weak.

NKY 5A has never won a title.

NKY 1A hasn't had a Title Game Rep in several years.
killbilly usmc Wrote:Fred may be good, but if may field gets a chance to play the burg, I would highly doubt he is better than Cody crider or jaylen Boyd, and we know for sure skylark ain't no sindelar.

I didn't say he was better than anybody. you didn't watch him last year since he didn't play against Mayfield, but having him in the game with a solid running back behind him makes Williamsburg a much better team than they were last year.
topnotch Wrote:Yellow Jackets Air raid in NORTHERN KENTUCKY Bombers are arming and loading up departure south end of Williamsburg. Flight time 3 hours, time of arrival 19 30 mission, total destruction.

:biglmao::flame:
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Not really.

Highlands dominates.

NewCath has been strong in 2A but they are batting about .500 in the Title Game thanks to Ft. Campbell and DeSales.

NKY 6A is notoriously renown for being weak.

NKY 5A has never won a title.

NKY 1A hasn't had a Title Game Rep in several years.

5A Highlands won three titles from 2008-2010.
Correct, Highlands has dominated, but you are wrong about newcath. I believe they have won 2 championships and have made it to the finals at least once maybe twice as a runner up. There's no 3a teams in Nky unless you count mason co. Don't overlook Beechwood, so I would say Nky has had periods of dominance.
I said for the most part. The fact those NKY teams are there, that says it all my man. Thank you for helping make my point.
By the way, batting 500 with 10 appearances is pretty dominant.
killbilly usmc Wrote:Fred may be good, but if may field gets a chance to play the burg, I would highly doubt he is better than Cody crider or jaylen Boyd, and we know for sure skylark ain't no sindelar.

Griffith may be the best player in all of 1A this year.:1:
Lol. Are there really nky fans acting like Newport has a chance. That's what they said when Whitley played them and blew them out two years in a row.
We are all believers, in our own right.
topnotch Wrote:Yellow Jackets Air raid in NORTHERN KENTUCKY Bombers are arming and loading up departure south end of Williamsburg. Flight time 3 hours, time of arrival 19 30 mission, total destruction.

We are all waiting on the AA highway so you better watch out. Lol
Here we go again. :HitWall: All this talk about how great the 'Burgs line is, they can destroy anyone. 42-0 last year, could have been 142-0. I hope you are right 64, and the 'Burg is much improved this year. Until we meet again, keep eating those cupcakes (running clocks)!
You guys better hope that Newport doesnt win. They are usually a bad team in NKY.
nuclear option Wrote:Correct, Highlands has dominated, but you are wrong about newcath. I believe they have won 2 championships and have made it to the finals at least once maybe twice as a runner up. There's no 3a teams in Nky unless you count mason co. Don't overlook Beechwood, so I would say Nky has had periods of dominance.

RE: NewCath
I said they are about 50/50 in the Finals

Over the past 10 years:
2 Titles 3 Runner-Ups

Cov. Holy Cross won a title though so 50/50 in 2A is accurate. Not dominating the rest of the State by any means.

Once again the Highlands/CovCath combo dominates...but the rest of your statement over the past 10 years is not very accurate. Beechwood used to dominate but they haven't reached the Finals since 2008.

NKY is a solid area for Football... but outside of Highlands in the recent time period NKY has been very pedestrian.
Over the past 5 years :
Lou Metro: 9 Titles, 7 Runner-Ups
WKY: 8 Titles, 8 Runner-Ups
NKY: 7 Titles, 3 Runner-Ups
EKY: 2 Titles, 5 Runner-Ups
CKY: 3 Titles, 2 Runner-Ups
SKY: 0 Titles, 5 Runner-Ups
Again to my point, since there are NO 3a schools in Nky, the numbers of total titles are skewed for each region. With the exception of trinity, st x and highlands, newcath has been a consistent participant.
Sorry, I probably should include bowling green as a consistent participant. Does dominant only mean a final appearance? Because I think you could include regional participants. If that's the case I think Somerset and a slew of others can be considered as dominate. Jmo.
nuclear option Wrote:Again to my point, since there are NO 3a schools in Nky, the numbers of total titles are skewed for each region. With the exception of trinity, st x and highlands, newcath has been a consistent participant.

So by your logic, 6A shouldn't count either because there are no 6A schools in EKY or SKY.