Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 2017 players in the 15th
Just wanted to get everyones thoughts on this years sophomores. Very talented class with lots of potential. Who you guys got?

1) Dylan James (Sheldon Clarke)
2) Trentun Russel (Magofin co)
3) Timothy Dalton (Lawrance)
4) Hunter Swindle-Somewhere in Pike co. (They all switch schools so much its hard to keep track)
5) The lovely, Jarin Lovely (Magofin co)
6) Huffman (Pike county I think?)
7) Mason Ledo Blair (EYBL)
8) Richard Grace (Flat Gap elm, now a Paintsville stud!)
9) Trentun Van Over (Sheldon Clarke)
10) Lukas Vance (Johnson Co)
Outlandish to make a top 10 without Cole Crace
Great handles
excellent shooter
can almost dunk the ball
super athleticism
plays under control
has a mean streak
warrior like defense
high motor (v8)
good shot blocker
can palm a basketball
has a wenotme mentallity
Im gonna say this once CODY JODY
Cody Wheeler is one of da most prolific post scorers in the state. If he aint in ur Top 10, then budy you dont know much about baskettbal. Cody Wheeler will lead Central to a st8 chip in 2017.
Cannot Forget about Crace, the true dark horse that Blair will have to compete with for the starting pg job this year at JC. Either way JC steamrolls the region for the 4TH TIME in a row... Just another let down year for anyone else. Maybe some pike co school will bring in a coach/ player package again to try to compete.
Cannot Forget about Crace, the true dark horse that Blair will have to compete with for the starting pg job this year at JC. Either way JC steamrolls the region for the 4TH TIME in a row... Just another let down year for anyone else. Maybe some pike co school will bring in a coach/ player package again to try to compete.
^You children need to go to bed.
Black cat fan I think you may be mad no one from pburg made my list. I appoligize just my opinion
Top 5 look good all with proven production on the varsity level. By mid year we should see if the others that are mentioned or some that are not are getting significant varsity time and how they are developing and playing. I agree it is a very good class.
2017 is 3 years from now..
Why are we having this conversation?
I'm confused by the time and date on here also.
It's not September ??
I love lists but all these player are good players, but they will separate who is the best player by who works the hardest. seems as kids get older they don't work as hard.
Yeah!
Cole Crace is easily one of the best in the 15th region:Thumbs:
I believe Dylan James is a member of the 1000 point club that's a monster accomplishment for a kid that's still got 3 years to add to that. How many other kids in the state of ky have 1000 points by the end of their freshman year.