Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scott Co 46 - Ryle 14 Final
Tomorrow is D day as far as this season goes. Sycamore graduated 3 FBS players last year and still have a lot of talent but are nothing compared to last year. If Ryle can win it will be an upset but at the same time I need to see improvement in this game if some of these Seniors want to win more than 3 games this year. They will have the two hardest games of the entire season last week and tomorrow take one win away and earn the respect you have been saying you deserve.
Wow , the Triple Crown Mafia rears its head after two games, or is this more daddyball? So the coaches can't game plan and they cant judge or assess the players that they see up close every day? Is this what I'm reading? The fans or parents know better. So if you don't get the guys you think in the positions you want them, are you going to call Turner directly? Ask for the new coaches head? I'm sure the coaches will make the RIGHT decision for the team. period, no parental input needed.
As far as the young man that you are eluding to he never asked to be put in a specific position. Are you aware that his position has been switched three times since spring ball, from WR to TE to RB. You know what he told the coaches each time they asked him about moving positions. "I just want to play and help the team win." Highlight film? Your mad because he has one? Ever tried to get recruited? Other kids on the team have them too. You mad at them , or only England? Now a days its a must. Don't fault him and his family for trying to get their son an education. His family is not wealthy and They believe this is his best chance to be able to afford college. What needs to happen is, let the coaches coach. You be a fan. Your entitled to your opinions and I am mine. We will definitely agree to disagree on you calling in doubt the character of a kid who you barely know and is not yours. If your kid isn't being recruited stop routing against a kid who is. I wish all the kids who played their hearts out could go on to play at the next level but the reality is that very few will. You shouldn't harbor animosity towards someone who has a chance. I happen to think there are three to four kids on our roster who can. They have the body size, speed and athleticism to do so. Hope they get the opportunity.
Parents and administration are the biggest problem in Union.