Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trivia
New to the site. Moved away from the 58th some years back but still enjoy reading from this and other sites.

You may remember Firebug Turner who coached at McDowell, & his daughter Amy who played at McDowell ('85). Do you know the next generation player currently playing............
OK, anyway.........

It's Rebecca Gray of Scott County.
Gray is the number 1 player in the state and has given North Carolina a verbal to play there. I would like to have seen her stay at Kentucky because they seem to be very interested.
shes an awesome player
nice post bee
Why can't UK get these players right in their back door???
Rolleyes
A few years ago Scott County had a couple of All Staters (Figgs and Cooper) who went on to help Purdue win the National Championship.
I believe Kentucky is trying to persuade Gray to come to school there and from what I can gather from some of the family she is still going to UNC. Kentucky's program has made huge gains from a few seasons ago and they are going to get better as long as they can keep their coach.
Yep I definitely agree Wyatt Earp. I'm pumped to watch them play this year. Brittany Edelen (sp) from Washington County is a great addition to their team.
[B]Go Lady Vols! [/B]