Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Offroading
Whats your favorite place to ride dirtbikes, 4wheelers???
gah.. where i live there is well over 500 miles of riding area, and when you get through with that you can always just make your own trail..
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
We have a small farm in Falmouth we go to.
what kind of ride does everyone have????

Tom is not my friend....

crazytaxidriver Wrote:gah.. where i live there is well over 500 miles of riding area, and when you get through with that you can always just make your own trail..

I think I may of been on a few of those trails.

I have a Honda 300 foutrax, still goin strong. lol But it is hardly ever ridden. I couldn't tell you the last time I was on it. I ride dads 500 Rubicon. We use to go everyweekend, until we got motorcycles. The only time we ride those is for work or when me an my buddies go on a night ride.
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
crazytaxidriver Wrote:what kind of ride does everyone have????

Ive got an 02 Honda CRF230R plenty for me really it goes good only thing is i hate that it only has electric start!! iono what i was thinkin with that!!
i kind of wish my yfz had a kick start..

Tom is not my friend....

500 predator dale jr edition. I ride at the Wolfcreek slate dumps. Well did till i messed up my quad
i have a 2001 Honda XR200, 1993 Yamaha Blaster, 2005 Yamaha Bruin 250, and a 2002 Kodiak 400....id say up in good ole middlefield and through bluepond, down the whi holler, and out to elkhorn for some grub at the gold ring, and back home to middlefield again is my favorite, and most rode.
there yah go cline haha
Back in the old strips
I don't have anyone to ride with anymore. Abandoned by my gang of immortals is not good.
Got a Forman 400es, Honda 250ex and a CRF250R. Love riding in the Greasy area in Johnson and Martin Co. Tons of riding there and all I have to do is open the garage door and go!
Wyatt Earp Wrote:I don't have anyone to ride with anymore. Abandoned by my gang of immortals is not good.
The gang just couldn't keep up with you Wyatt, you're way too fast for'em
I don't believe that was all of the problem Ringo.
Maybe it's your shortcuts you take to get off the hills quicker they don't like. Especially the ones where the 4-wheeler goes rolling down by itself.
Im ready for summer to go riding!!