Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Middlesboro Coaching Search
Why so quite? Who will be the next coach?
I've heard a few names but not many. Someone said a middle school coach worked with the girls this summer. They had a pretty good group of young players but all the focus was on the Green girl. With her gone it will be tough to be successful....especially how good the others teams are in the district. With the way Frazier was done there's no telling what they will do!! And with the experience of the new football coach has....looks like it will be the middle school coach. Is there anyone in Middlesboro that knows anything about athletics and hiring coaches?:lmao:
With dead period about over will they hire a coach soon?
Overbay will get the job by default.
Overbay would do a good job. Tim Millet is interested in the job.
Craze JACKET man Wrote:Overbay would do a good job. Tim Millet is interested in the job.

Is Overbay the middle school coach? If he is he will get the job by the way Middlesboro does things.:biglmao: I like Tim Millet better as a coach than a ref!!
trooperman Wrote:Is Overbay the middle school coach? If he is he will get the job by the way Middlesboro does things.:biglmao: I like Tim Millet better as a coach than a ref!!

I like the second part. :hilarious:
In other words no interest.
More than likely gonna be Overbay. He's been working with the girls this summer.