Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knox Central 2014 schedule
William Muney Wrote:I heard Hayden has had to give up football. I really hate that for the kid but with the injuries it sounds like a smart move for the rest of his life.

I know it was hard to find enough games but what do you get out of playing Jenkins? I guess the freshman get experience?

I heard down at Union that Knox is playing Jenkins. I mean really:lmao:
Bobcats 9108 Wrote:I heard down at Union that Knox is playing Jenkins. I mean really:lmao:

they might as well schedule Jellico too.
William Muney Wrote:I heard Hayden has had to give up football. I really hate that for the kid but with the injuries it sounds like a smart move for the rest of his life.

I hate it for him he is just such a great player with that hard nose attitude that you just don't find in everyday players. He will be missed.

I talked with him this past Sunday and he said that he was about 99% sure he was done. The doctor hadn't released him to go back to play and that he might have to have surgery on the other shoulder also. He told me that with the chances to messing himself up for life just wasn't worth it and he had to look out for himself down the road of life and that probably it was best if he hung it up.
panther nation Wrote:I hate it for him he is just such a great player with that hard nose attitude that you just don't find in everyday players. He will be missed.

I talked with him this past Sunday and he said that he was about 99% sure he was done. The doctor hadn't released him to go back to play and that he might have to have surgery on the other shoulder also. He told me that with the chances to messing himself up for life just wasn't worth it and he had to look out for himself down the road of life and that probably it was best if he hung it up.

I hate to hear of his injuries and there is definitely more to life.
I heard that KC in not playing Jenkins now it is not on the schedule on the KHSAA website
KY Wildman Wrote:I heard that KC in not playing Jenkins now it is not on the schedule on the KHSAA website

I see that.I hoped they weren't really playing the Mighty Cavaliers.:biglmao:
From my understanding it was play Jenkins or play 9 they could get no one to schedule them.
insideinfo Wrote:From my understanding it was play Jenkins or play 9 they could get no one to schedule them.

The real question is why does Jenkins only have 9 games?
So are they or are not playing Jenkins?
Bobcats 9108 Wrote:So are they or are not playing Jenkins?

I dont think they are.
According to KHSAA, Knox Central only has nine games scheduled? Who will they play either Aug 22 or Oct 10? Anybody know their full schedule?
They scrimmage Breathitt on the 22nd I think.
ukwildcat2000 Wrote:According to KHSAA, Knox Central only has nine games scheduled? Who will they play either Aug 22 or Oct 10? Anybody know their full schedule?

I believe that this maybe the full schedule, couldn't find anyone to play on those dates so it looks like a nine game schedule this year.
Whether it is a 9 game schedule or 10 it doesn't really. I hate it that there isn't 10 games but sometime stuff like this happens. Look at trinity a lot of years they only have a 9 game schedule.

Either way look for the panthers to have a pretty good year
I heard that Knox was playing Jenkins.
Bobcats 9108 Wrote:I heard that Knox was playing Jenkins.

Wow how did they beat Prestonsburg or Lawrence to the chase and get Jenkins on the schedule? :blabbermo
Nobody from Knox confirming about Jenkins.