Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WWE Extreme Rules Live Updates and Results
Cesaro won the triple threat match to open Extreme rules
Alexander Rusev defeated R-Truth
Bad News Barrett defeated Big E to win the IC Belt
The Shield defeats Evolution......HELL OF A MATCH
Steel Cage: Bray Wyatt vs. John Cena...
John Cena lays out all 3 members of the Wyatt family, goes to exit the cage through the door, the lights go out, Someone starts singing "he's got the whole world in his hands" when the spotlight shines on the door it's a little boy staring right at Cena singing "he's got the whole world in his hand" Cena backs into the ring, Bray hits sister abigal then walks out of the cage, hugs the little boy...

Winner: Bray Wyatt
Paige vs. Taminia....Not sure if the title is on the line or not..
Paige makes Tamina tap out.
Kane vs. Daniel Bryan for the WWE Championship
Bryan retains the title. Kane pulls out a table from underneath the ring, sits it up outside the ring, pours gasoline on it then sits it on fire, Kane goes to put Daniel Bryan through the burning table but daniel bryan counters and puts Kane through the table, of course as soon as Kane went through the table, their was a guy with a fire extingusher to put out the fire (IKane didn't get burnt) Kane rolls back into the ring and Daniel Bryan hits the runnign knee for the 1 2 3

After the match, Daniel Bryan's music hits nad he's walking back up the entrace way, Kane gets up and hits his pyrrole and Daniel Bryan is in shock and that's how the PPV ends.
Kane vs Daniel Bryan at Payback in a buried alive match!
I know it's weird...
but I find the Wyatt family oddly entertaining that they're so different.

It's a level of darkness the WWE has never went to before.

But they way the cage match ended was stupid - I think the gimmick is cool, but the fans won't respect anyone that wins at a PPV like that.