Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Estill County 25 Owsley County 0 (6 innings)
Final in 6

Estill explodes for 17 runs in the 6th inning to break an 8-0 lead wide open.

Austin Blackwell goes deep for the Engineers for his first home run and Austin Brinegar comes in the 4th and gets two doubles.
Strikeout King Wrote:Final in 6

Estill explodes for 17 runs in the 6th inning to break an 8-0 lead wide open.

Austin Blackwell goes deep for the Engineers for his first home run and Austin Brinegar comes in the 4th and gets two doubles.
Thats really a great win there SK (VIP/ Mod) Was that how it was, Exploded? for 17 runs? to break open an 8-0 game? Owsley has given up 197 runs in 12 games? Harlan Independent just beat em Saturday 27-2 and you didnt see anyone on here talking about exploding for 27?
Black Bear Cuz Wrote:Thats really a great win there SK (VIP/ Mod) Was that how it was, Exploded? for 17 runs? to break open an 8-0 game? Owsley has given up 197 runs in 12 games? Harlan Independent just beat em Saturday 27-2 and you didnt see anyone on here talking about exploding for 27?

I didn't see that score until the next day after it had been already played. I can make a thread about it if you like?
Strikeout King Wrote:I didn't see that score until the next day after it had been already played. I can make a thread about it if you like?
I believe you clearly missed my point! I obviously didnt want you to open a thread about the Harlan game!