Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fast and the Furious "Tokyo Drift"
Even though it didnt make the Theatre's its a great Film and I would recommend it to be watched ! I give it ***** !
as far as i can remember it did go to theatres, but didn't stay too long. no sequels will match the first one, and the second one was ok, but i hate drift racing, so i probably won't watch this one lol..
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
Blackcat, how did you like the ending of the movie? I don't think there was any way to make it better...
I haven't had the chance to see it, but i loved the first two, so i prob will.
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
bought it! My kids love it and have actually already watched it about 3 times!!!
crazytaxidriver Wrote:as far as i can remember it did go to theatres, but didn't stay too long. no sequels will match the first one, and the second one was ok, but i hate drift racing, so i probably won't watch this one lol..

I agree. The first Fast and Furious was by far the best.
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:Blackcat, how did you like the ending of the movie? I don't think there was any way to make it better...

The Ending was Amazing ! Shocked me ! Dont wanna ruin it for anyone who hasnt watched it. I hope that means there is a 4th one coming out !
blackcat_student Wrote:The Ending was Amazing ! Shocked me ! Dont wanna ruin it for anyone who hasnt watched it. I hope that means there is a 4th one coming out !

I was talking with someone yesterday and they said #4 is already made and waiting to be released. They said the person from the end of #3 is supposed to be in most of #4.Confusedhh:
Midee1 Wrote:I was talking with someone yesterday and they said #4 is already made and waiting to be released. They said the person from the end of #3 is supposed to be in most of #4.Confusedhh:

Well, this person was not in the 3rd for one reason, money, the budget was too small, but I think 4 will be a great one if he is back.
I thought this movie was awesome a little diff from the others but i liked it alot i like the main character but what is his actual name?? haha I can't wait for #4 to come out if it is going to especially if the person in the end of #3 is in it!!! He makes the movie!!
I loved it, I allready bought it and have watched it about 5 times.....