Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worse disaster
If the Cats lose tonight,will this season be considered a worse disaster than last year?
Who cares? Duke just bit the dust!!!

YAYYYYYYYYY
Yea lets cherish the day with Puke losing.

To partially answer your question. No,, Kansas St in the NCAA isn't as bad as a Bobby Morris in the NIT,, IMO..
Neither is a disaster, it's just a basketball game. A disaster is a major event that involves loss of life.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Luther Rackley Wrote:If the Cats lose tonight,will this season be considered a worse disaster than last year?

Think about the question you are asking! Last year UK lost in the First round of the NIT! How could losing in the first round of the NCAA Tournament to a solid K-State team that has beat Kansas be worse than losing in the First round of the NIT to a Nobody?? I understand that this recruiting Class has not been what a lot of UK fans had hoped for. I lost a lot of respect for Matt Jones of KSR because all last summer all he talked about on his Radio Show was how UK could go 40-0 and now he denies it! IMO Cal has not done a great job coaching this UK team this year. I am not a Cal hater, I think he is a perfect fit for UK but he has had some personal problems like his sons ACL surgery and his own hip issue. Coaches have off years too, lots of times its caused by distractions in their personal life the same as with players. In 2012 Cal could care less about what the other team did or could do he forced the other team to worry about HIM and his team, this season he has over played his hand, not sure how many times I have heard that Johnson can't play much in this game because how and who the other team plays, or how he can't play big with WCS and Johnson together against so and so. The Cal 2012 could have cared less and would have forced the other team to worry about how they were going to match up against him! IMO if Cal doesn't play big tonight and force K-State to Match up against him UK will get beat! That's a coaching issue not a player issue!
No disaster. But the seat starts getting warm. As it should.
Didn't happen. Doesn't matter. Kentucky won.
As far as hype and being rated goes, of course.
Last year, I think it was common knowledge after the first couple of games that we sucked.
This year we were suppose to be world beaters and anything less than a NC is a disappointment in my opinion.

Im one of those that think anything other than a NC is a disappointment though.