Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County 71 Betsy Layne 52
lawrence co 71- betsy layne 52
Well I was half right. It was a cake walk. But the Dawgs were the better team. Congrats to them. Congrats to B.L.H.S. on a good season and good luck to the seniors on whatever path they may choose.
Like I said all year, strength of schedule for Betsy Layne was very deceiving. They did not play a lot of good teams and when they did, they got beat.
LC lays the smack down on the Bobcats
All 5 starters in double figures great team win.
Great team win for the Dawgs! Love watching these young boys play! Good luck to the Bulldogs on Monday!
The dawgs totally dominated the 2nd half. Great passes leading to great shots. #23 impressed me this game.
BrickCity Wrote:The dawgs totally dominated the 2nd half. Great passes leading to great shots. #23 impressed me this game.

Absolutely! 23 can shoot the lights out! Knocked down a 4-Point play & nailed 2 beyond the college line 3's!
Hey Mr. "Warthog",

Where you at?

Picking against the Dawgs again, and you failed 👎
Congrats LC on another nice win. Came out 2nd half and played great.

BL was pretty well a one man show... Not sure they needed to be though.
Big win Lawrence county future looks good from 64SUR. :mop:
BallSoHard Wrote:Hey Mr. "Warthog",

Where you at?

Picking against the Dawgs again, and you failed 👎

I'm here
3rd quarter killed BL
Outscored bobcats by 19 in the third.
I thought Meade would play a lot more.
Picking against them Monday too
Confusednicker:
Congrats LC! Picked them to win the 15th in the pre-season I hope they can make me look good!

These guys are mostly sophomores aren't they? That's scary for the 15th.
MidnightRider Wrote:Congrats LC! Picked them to win the 15th in the pre-season I hope they can make me look good!

These guys are mostly sophomores aren't they? That's scary for the 15th.

They will have a tough time in the 60th
Confusednicker:
All I can say about LC tonight is WOW! I was very impressed with them.
and to think that they only have 0 seniors, 2 Jrs. and all the others Soph and Fresh.
Only going to get better...
So with that, I am picking LC over SV.
and JC over P'burg with a all 57th district final.
and LC winning over JC in a upset.
It is very hard to beat a team 3 times, even harder to beat them 4.
pikevilleout Wrote:All I can say about LC tonight is WOW! I was very impressed with them.
and to think that they only have 0 seniors, 2 Jrs. and all the others Soph and Fresh.
Only going to get better...
So with that, I am picking LC over SV.
and JC over P'burg with a all 57th district final.
and LC winning over JC in a upset.
It is very hard to beat a team 3 times, even harder to beat them 4.

LC is a very good team, but they got way to many easy looks inside against BL in the half court sets.
Big Belter should send them shots to the stands
LC led by 30 at one point in this one! Very impressed.
if they play to there ability they can blow valley out also.. i see it being close but lawrence winning
BrickCity Wrote:The dawgs totally dominated the 2nd half. Great passes leading to great shots. #23 impressed me this game.

Im impressed by this whole team how any of them can step up on any given night and take control. Last night all five starters in double digits. Great team ball. Five sophomores and a freshmen and great minutes from the bench as well.