Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th Region Draw
cougarpride08 Wrote:Can someone tell me what the process in the draw is done, and do you guys think it is the right way?
http://khsaa.org/handbook/competitionrul...nrules.pdf
Page 4 Sec 2-4
Best way.
My prediction who ever wins the Knott Perry game will win the regional title that was a great draw for both.
64SUR Wrote:For 1 game count...then turn the lights out :popcorn:

I did to until Cordia clobbered rhem.
redstorm Wrote:Big Al can coach circles around Rhodes!! Hazard wins

Has Rhodes beaten Al twice this year or am I m,issing something.
ballboy Wrote:My prediction who ever wins the Knott Perry game will win the regional title that was a great draw for both.

But on the Sweet 16 picks thread you picked Hazard to win the region.

So what your saying is your picking Knott, Perry, or Hazard to win the region?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
cougarpride08 Wrote:Can someone tell me what the process in the draw is done, and do you guys think it is the right way?

There was a bracket with 8 slots and a bottle with 8 balls in it numbered 1-8.

Winners pick first for 1,3,5 or 7

Then the losers for 2,4,6 or 8.

Nothing screwy goes on and it's all 100% chance except for both district teams can't be on the same side.
JMO and I meant to post this earlier...I'd rather get Perry early than risk getting them on a roll. Therefore, I'm happy we got them. I MAY end up eating these comments later but still. Do my other Knott peeps agree? Downtown10, HeGotGame, Mix1? There are others sorry if I forgot you.
I'm with ya STL. Perry will be a tough out on their home floor regardless of what round you play them; although I feel getting them early will be better than getting them in the semi's or finals.
I feel that Knott has the momentum on their side coming off a district title run while Perry has came up short in 2 out of their last 3 games were emotions have run high.
I think the adversity that Knott had to face against Cordia will pay dividends against PCC as well.
Of all the teams in the tourney, I feel that Knott has the best chance to knock them out(no pun intended).
Should be a great tournament.
Will the games still get played with every county out of school tomorrow and still 4-6 inches of snow on the ground?