Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Powell vs. Morgan predictions and bets!
hopefully powell by a Td maybe 2 or three
Having seen both teams play. If Morgan comes into this game healthy Powell will be in for a long night. Good luck to both teams and have a safe game.:thumpsup:
Good Luck to Powell County against Morgan County!!!

TongueirateSho
tonights game should be good if powell dont bring their A game tonight then they are going to be in for a long time tonight Morgans supposed to have most of their good players back from injuries and are getting better even though they have lost every game and powell has won only one game i see an upset tonight against powell but goodluck to both teams i say morgan by a TD
TongueirateSho P-P-P-PIRATES!
Morgan County will win this game hands down. Allthough I do have allot of respect for Powell because they never give up.
SCS_0855 Wrote:Morgan County will win this game hands down. Allthough I do have allot of respect for Powell because they never give up.

Why would you say powell never gives up and then give Morgan the win? Didnt say much about Morgan County at all did you. Could have backed them up there a little bit. Imo i dont think you can because POWELL has this win under control!!TongueirateSho