Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordia vs Besty Layne Updates
What is sad is Cordias players names are:fyvdfbbb utergeha
Guigdwer helruyfedah, andhergupo berdiukhiopa.

They have players from New Jersey, New York, and Africa
WTF
Tagaloa 17
Cunningham 07
Frimpong.05
Catching 05
Combs 05
Keita 04
Ortiz 03
Chapman 03
Wsgs. Or 107.1 the killer bee out of Hindman. It's also on tune in radio.
JCHS Alumni Eagle Wrote:Where is that station located. I can't find a stream searching only the numbers

Try wsgs hazard 101.1fm
Cordia 51
Betsy Layne 29
Got it thanks
GCK24 Wrote:Honestly I'm not gonna argue because it's pointless but do you honestly think the KHSAA won't over rule that injunction? This will get taken away I will gladly bet anyone that wants to put a wager on it.

We are talking about young high school children let them play without looking for ways to keep them from playing. If they are right age. if they are not incentives, grades are ok,:please: look for ways to help them to get to enjoy high school just like other children. Wonder what you would say if they were on your team:flame::ChairHit::Cheerlead
Cordia 53
Betsy Layne 32
64SUR Wrote:Cordia 32
Betsy Layne 08

End of 1st....wow....wow...welcome to the 14th. :worthy:

topnotch Wrote:We are talking about young high school children let them play without looking for ways to keep them from playing. If they are right age. if they are not incentives, grades are ok,:please: look for ways to help them to get to enjoy high school just like other children. Wonder what you would say if they were on your team:flame::ChairHit::Cheerlead

They wouldn't be on my team because we believe in following the rules not bringing in an AAU team from all over the country to compete against kids that did it the right way. You actually think the administration cares about those young men? No way!! They are using them for publicity.
Cordia 55
Betsy Layne 34
topnotch Wrote:We are talking about young high school children let them play without looking for ways to keep them from playing. If they are right age. if they are not incentives, grades are ok,:please: look for ways to help them to get to enjoy high school just like other children. Wonder what you would say if they were on your team:flame::ChairHit::Cheerlead

I'd say none of them makes the grades either...they should go back where they are from and enjoy high school...
Cordia 58
Betsy Layne 34. :foreveralone:

Did Kevin Bacon go to Africa and recruit them boys?
GCK24 Wrote:They wouldn't be on my team because we believe in following the rules not bringing in an AAU team from all over the country to compete against kids that did it the right way. You actually think the administration cares about those young men? No way!! They are using them for publicity.

And you are telling me you care about them, get real, :lmao: stop being a cry baby.
Cordia 58
Betsy Layne 37

End of 3rd...Confusederiously:
topnotch Wrote:And you are telling me you care about them, get real, :lmao: stop being a cry baby.

Do I care about the Betsy Layne kids? Absolutely, see when you watch kids grow up and work their butts off to improve as athletes and young men you grow to appreciate them. Never the less congrats to you loyal followers of the lions enjoy the season
Dang somebody pull the plug...in Frankfort. Confusederiously:
I know they are high school kids but is it right for other kids have their dreams shattered because the team that beat are an AAU team. Like the radio announcers from pikeville said. Best Layne was playing a prep AAU team n cordial was at the airport picking up more players.
I think somebody pull the plug...TongueirateSho
Cordia 69
Betsy Layne 44

Cordia 72
Betsy Layne 46

4.10........Technical foul on Betsy Layne. :argue: :argue:
I guess if cordia does not win the14th region Rhodes will go back to Frankfort an in front of the same judge and get a court order injunction to allowed them to go to the sweet sixteen. Because cordial don't play by the same rules as everybody else does.
Cordia 75
Betsy Layne 46

Timeout..Betsy.
jacobcody2 Wrote:I know they are high school kids but is it right for other kids have their dreams shattered because the team that beat are an AAU team. Like the radio announcers from pikeville said. Best Layne was playing a prep AAU team n cordial was at the airport picking up more players.

I thought the Idea was to have the opportunity to play not win. You should consider playing a weaker schedule or a JV schedule . This is for the best what is that old saying if you can't run with the big dogs stay on the porch.:Cheerlead
jacobcody2 Wrote:I guess if cordia does not win the14th region Rhodes will go back to Frankfort an in front of the same judge and get a court order injunction to allowed them to go to the sweet sixteen. Because cordial don't play by the same rules as everybody else does.

Man this isn't the first injunction in highschool history....Just be glad you don't play in the 14th...:Cheerlead
Cordia 79
Betsy 49

:Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead. 1.28
gck24 Wrote:do i care about the betsy layne kids? Absolutely, see when you watch kids grow up and work their butts off to improve as athletes and young men you grow to appreciate them. Never the less congrats to you loyal followers of the lions enjoy the season

we will
Cordia 80
Betsy Layne 52

FINAL......FINAL............:closed:
We see Tuesday if cordia can run with the big dogs want we. Who has got the court injunction in the last few years. I don't think hazard, PCC n kcc getting any injunction. If I was hazard I would get injunction to get the three players they have rule ineligible by khsaa eligible.