Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 76 Allen Central 48
Final.

Sorry didn't get a chance to holler at you OTH. I'll get up with you soon.
No Prob Brother. I saw ya. At least you got to see one of our better games. Good trans, attack the hole, Good passing, Good D, Much better shooting. The Tigers are actually a good team. Just struggling putting it in the hole. If they get hot come District time. They could cause some trouble for some teams that may over look them. Nice win though. AC just couldn't get anything going against the Tiger D tonight.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Thought it was going to get ugly when AC jumped out to a 14-4 lead. PHS then went on a 21-0 run and then cruised the rest of the way. By the way, when did Dale Cohn start reffing again? Glad to see the best stache in the region back out on the court. #10 has a nice athletic build, strong upper body that allows him to bang with the 3's/4's and finish after contact. When they brought the bruiser in, #45 I think, that is when things seemed to shift in Paintsville's favor. I thought the guards played well. Passed the ball around, made an extra pass, sometimes made one too many and turned it over, but all in all was a solid performance out of them. I guess I got my one game in for the year...haha. Time to break out the seams and sticks for this guy.
Nice win for Paintsville
AC coach sure showed his behind last night. One call (which I thought the officials got right) in a 28 point loss didn't decide the game. Why go all the way out onto the floor at half court and act foolish. It only embarrasses you, your school and your community.
:Thumbs: Good (Better Team Ball ). :Thumbs:
I agree!!!!!