Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
13th Region's Best Players?
Here is our new list of to players in the region -

13th Region Player Rankings
That's your top two and they can switch as many times as they want. They should both be 1-2 in some fashion the rest of the year.
I agree with that.
We want to know who we got right and who we left out. Give us your thoughts.
how you leave jared grubb out of the best of the rest at least. He has avg right at 20 points a game over last 4 games. no love at all
last 4 games baxter and jared grubb have combined for 141 pts and went 3-1 in those games. baxter had 78 and grubb 63. not only has grubb been going off as of late but always been known as one of the top young kids around. maybe you been drinking to much of that sublimity whole milk out there
Jared Grubb definitely deserves to be in the "Best of the Rest" category. I thought I had him in there, actually. I've been a big fan of his all season, and have continually said he is the second best player on that team.

Is he in the starting lineup now? I've not seen them in a few games.
ky playmaker Wrote:last 4 games baxter and jared grubb have combined for 141 pts and went 3-1 in those games. baxter had 78 and grubb 63. not only has grubb been going off as of late but always been known as one of the top young kids around. maybe you been drinking to much of that sublimity whole milk out there

That's impressive, no doubt. Don't worry, I'll have little Cromer in there in a couple years. Smile
TriCountySports Wrote:Jared Grubb definitely deserves to be in the "Best of the Rest" category. I thought I had him in there, actually. I've been a big fan of his all season, and have continually said he is the second best player on that team.

Is he in the starting lineup now? I've not seen them in a few games.

What about Dalton Sizemore for Williamsburg TriCountySports...I notice you didn't mentions him also...just saying......Keep the good work up. :Cheerlead
I can't put the entire region on there. lol
lmbo. jared started last 3 games