Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Central 71 Middlesboro 25
Final from The WYMT Mountain Classic.
Was this the classic?
Nvm... Lol wow..
PCC will meet kcc in the finals, we will get a preview of the 14th tourney to come. I'm sure it will be insane. I don't see anyone besting perry in their district unless its hazard. And kcc has cordia so. This could be the gauntlet that tells us, Beverly is injured however but we will still get an idea of whose where. Good luck to both teams!
This win did nothing for knott central.
Breathitt County or Clay County should have been in the classic.
But a win is a win. Hazard won't be as easy.
Why was Johnson Central, Clay County or another good team invited. No disrespect to Middlesboro but not sure the score would have been much diff if they played any other team in this tourney.
Nice win but , a win like this don't help make you better.
I think Middlesboro was supposed to be better than they are. I have heard several kids in the school not playing.
basketball101 Wrote:Nice win but , a win like this don't help make you better.

Yeah because Knott Central got to choose their opponent, right? :HitWall::HitWall::HitWall:
KCC will go deep at state this year
PCC and Clay would have been a Mountain rival for the Classic. Would like to see former Clay County Tigers, Hoskins and Marcum on the floor.
baller4lyfe Wrote:Yeah because Knott Central got to choose their opponent, right? :HitWall::HitWall::HitWall:
. :dudecomeon: are you. Confusederiously: but. :truestory:
Finally, people agree. Clay, Knott, Perry, and Hazard should ALWAYS be in the Classic. No questions asked.
I pretty much agree w/ that. They always seem to have to best teams EVERY year. All of those programs are strong for the mtns. Would've been the same way this year. Johnson Central should have been it as well.
Yep, every year those are the top programs in the mountains and hang around the top 25 in the state. PCC and KCC as of late especially. Johnson Central is another good team. Those are my top 5 in the mountains.
ballstar Wrote:I pretty much agree w/ that. They always seem to have to best teams EVERY year. All of those programs are strong for the mtns. Would've been the same way this year. Johnson Central should have been it as well.

Johnson Central was invited to the WYMT but they turned the offer down. But I don't know if Clay, Sheldon Clark, or Shelby Valley were invited or not.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You got to fill the paperwork out first to be invited. Number of games played is a condition when looking to play in it.