Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Male 71 Cordia 51
Final from Lex Cath
Wow.
Wow not there, did Cordia play that lets see how many 3s we can jack up offense?
Might have something to do with playing 5 games in 5 days.
Might have something to do with playing 5 games in 5 days.
:poker face:
Confusederiously:
I thought Cordia was supposed to be in the hunt for a state title??
Guys not making excuses,but I guess I am the cordia kids were mentally and physically exhausted. They have played 8 games in 12 days all of them being really close games. Male has a decent team but on a fresh night cordia beats this team pretty easy. Rod rhoads said before the game he knew his kids just did not have enough in the tank. He has given the players the next couple of days off to recover. Cordia played the most games possible in this tourney. Hazard was 1 and 2 . Knott was 2 and 2 with Friday off and cordia was 3 and 2 . Not to mention the three game tourney they ended up the Sunday before in London.
Bubba they would be in the top tier of the state with the three players that are not elidigible yet wit those three they are a different team. Those three missing pieces are what everyone was basing their opinion on. Hell they are playing and beating some of the best tems in the state without them what do you think they could be with them.
Malik Hines who is Ohio State commit right? Lol. And who are the other two?
Richard chapman(6'6") and josh Ortiz(6'8") and bubba I know you think that Hines ohio state offer and your lol is a smart a** comment but I know for a fact 100% he does have a offer but for reasons only known to him and his family he does not want it known right now due to his eligibility. I will make this bet to you if he does not commit to them by seasons end or when he ges elidigible I will meet up with you at a spot of your choice and pay you 50.00 dollars.
Calm down, he may very well have an offer. If he does that's great for the kid. From what I've heard he isn't as good as being advertised. From the video I've seen I was not wowed but he would definitely help. Kinda reminds me of Hudson from Hazard, from the video I watched. How tall is he? 6'8?
He is a legit 6'10" and about 260lbs he has a really good basketball iq he understands the game he has an offer from lsu among others the kid has improved and grown since the you tube videos. If you have seen him in person lately he is impressive and rally a good kid it is a crime what the khsaa is trying to do to this kid. But if all goes well he will be elidigible shortly.
EKYBubbaWatson Wrote:I thought Cordia was supposed to be in the hunt for a state title??

EKYBubbaWatson....Cordia is in the hunt bubba...clay county don't want know part of the 14th regions top 8 or 9 teams....Confusedmoke:
A crime by KHSAA? Lol. Cordia needs to become a Prep school if they wanna continue doing what they are doing. And as far as the top 8-9 teams in the 14th, that's absurd. Don't judge by one game... North Laurel who might not even be a top 10 team in the 13th nearly beat Perry. Clay is right there with PCC, Cordia and Hazard. Knott knocked them off last yr so I'll give you that.
14th Region losses this week are piling up faster than Canadian transfers.
The margin of victory concerns me. I know they are tired but so is every other team in the tourney by today. They just got outplayed today. It is what it is!
Male only played 3 games Friday,Saturday, and Monday. Cordia on the other hand played Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday,and Monday. Cordia played warren central, Newport central catholic,Bryan station,hazard and male. Male played Dixie heights,bardstown,and cordia. What schedule do you think is tougher. Not to mention they finished up a 3 game tournament 3 days before. They did get out played but I think under he circumstances itis understandable why.
5 games in 5 days are tough. Those kids at Cordia needs some rest and I am glad to see them doing well.
The game was only a 6 point game starting the 4 th. and was 8 points with about 5 minutes to go and they just gave out. Not making excuses but just stating facts cordia had probably the toughest draw of the tourney other teams like male and knott and hazard had days off during this time span cordia did not they played every day. If you look at the 14th region teams that played in this tournament cordia performed the best they leave with a 3 and 2 record knott was 2and 2 and hazard was 1 and 2.
TaintAnewPat Wrote:Richard chapman(6'6") and josh Ortiz(6'8") and bubba I know you think that Hines ohio state offer and your lol is a smart a** comment but I know for a fact 100% he does have a offer but for reasons only known to him and his family he does not want it known right now due to his eligibility. I will make this bet to you if he does not commit to them by seasons end or when he ges elidigible I will meet up with you at a spot of your choice and pay you 50.00 dollars.

Well Ohio State doesn't know anything about that offer either.
The family must be so good at hiding it that OSU doesn't even know that they offered.
^it feels like we all had this discussion before. Not ONE site listed Emmanuel Owootoah as a fresno state recruite. Hell the home site didn't even show it after he had signed. But look at where the kid is. There was a couple of users on this site that thought the whole thing with E signing in Cordias library was fake. And I'm pretty sure zaga that you backed it up that it was legit. I don't know if Malik was offered or not but Thad Matta came to lotts creek. That doesn't mean he offered but that does speak volumes.