Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toussaints All-4A
You could definitely make a case for RB Ryan Watkins from Collins. He is a very powerful back with a lot of speed and is committed to Morehead State. He rushed for over 100 yards in the state championship and had almost 1200 yards on the year in a pass first offense while sharing carries with a Division 1 RB/WR.
DNS don't get caught up in it. Tiger fever isn't a tiger fan!
dns Wrote:You must be a plague then:please:. Your the one who statred the basketball trouble. and you call someone a cancer:poker face:

DNS don't lower yourself to fever level!! I would say , not even a tiger fan!!
blue1424 Wrote:You could definitely make a case for RB Ryan Watkins from Collins. He is a very powerful back with a lot of speed and is committed to Morehead State. He rushed for over 100 yards in the state championship and had almost 1200 yards on the year in a pass first offense while sharing carries with a Division 1 RB/WR.

Watched highlight on him. Good player!!
toussaints Wrote:Error #2, that's supposed to be Bryan Saunders from Highlands, not Nick True. I made the same error in 5A with Chris Roberts from Franklin County.

And Pack drilled a 58 and 60 yd field goal this year, that's why he's my kicker

Not even the best kicker in the region in 4A. Two field goals, one of which was a free kick does not make you the best. When they played CovCath, how many kickoffs did he put into the endzone? The two kickers in the state finals were and are better than him already IMO.
mantax Wrote:Not even the best kicker in the region in 4A. Two field goals, one of which was a free kick does not make you the best. When they played CovCath, how many kickoffs did he put into the endzone? The two kickers in the state finals were and are better than him already IMO.

Listen guys and girls. Their was a lot of kids from this area that didn't get their names called!! line backers, lineman, corner backs and many more. All I was trying to say was , a lot of kids got over looked. Not just on this thread but other all state teams as well teams as well!