Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toussaints All-3A
Here's my All-3A Team, they are in order of position, then alphabetical order by last name. Again, players can only be in one spot, but they're play in other positions did contribute. Tell me what you think

Class 3A

QB: Tyler Guffey, Wayne County
QB: Dalton Pope, Bourbon County

RB: Brent Holman, Bourbon County
RB: Rashon Nelson, Mason County
RB: Kody Thornberry, Morgan County

WR: Brad Elkins, Pike County Central
WR: Brett Goodwin, Powell County
WR: Charles Johnson, Bourbon County
WR: Jason Perkins, Wayne County

OL: Cole Bentley, Belfry
OL: Brandon Cochran, Elizabethtown
OL: Mackey Francis, Belfry
OL: Adam Maddox, Henry County
OL: Austin Matheny, Mason County
OL: Nathan Murray, Bell County

DL: Ryan Corder, Wayne County
DL: Hayden Hatfield, Belfry
DL: Carlton Huff, Monroe County
DL: Adrian Middleton, South Warren
DL: Derik Overstreet, Paducah Tilghman

LB: Cody Chaffin, South Warren
LB: John Combs Buchanan, Mason County
LB: Phillip Francis, Lou. Central
LB: Derquione Mobley, Lou. Central
LB: Donald Styles, Lou. Central

DB: Quentin Bird, Trigg County
DB: Alan Brown, Wayne County
DB: Bronson Korzep, Russell
DB: Darius Spivey-Nunn, Paducah Tilghman
DB: Sani Warren, Belfry

K: Austin Woolum, Belfry
P: Jacob Tompkins, Mason County
R: Bernil Cecil, Elizabethtown
R: Taylor Waddle, Corbin
Please
tell why you think Murray from bell should be picked. I watched him all year and I seen him pushed down more than helping. Because he is big don't mean a thing, you have to be able to execute.
Well deserving for belfry..
Nice job toussaints

The only for sure player I would have to include is Dakota Mitchell from Bourbon County.

He was the best LB I watched in 3A.. Francis from Central may have to move... no doubt Francis would be All-State worthy but to be fair the majority of his season was spent on offense and I don't think a list is complete without the Mitchell kid in there somewhere who would have had around 175-180 tackles if Bourbon wasn't winning the majority of their games and pulling starters at Half Time.
BellBobcatMom Wrote:Please
tell why you think Murray from bell should be picked. I watched him all year and I seen him pushed down more than helping. Because he is big don't mean a thing, you have to be able to execute.

WOW...Hate much! Most "True Fans" would have congratulated the kids from their team that was selected and then maybe suggest a few more that should have been considered. Why don't you back up off that HATERADE! By the way, before you get any big ideas I'm not going to stoop to your level and argue on a message board, but feel free to PM me if you would like to continue this conversation.
I am not knocking anyone but there were a few juniors and seniors who played much better and deserve the recognition.
BellBobcatMom Wrote:I am not knocking anyone but there were a few juniors and seniors who played much better and deserve the recognition.

It's always good to have people with unbiased opinions recognize players from other teams. They see what the Mommy/Daddy goggles don't. Yes you did knock another player and one that was even on your team. Shame on you for being that inconsiderate. I'm sure a lot of players read these post and you should never down a player because of personal feelings.
BellBobcatMom Wrote:I am not knocking anyone but there were a few juniors and seniors who played much better and deserve the recognition.

LOL, its one posters opinion on BGR. Stop making yourself look like a child.
Not acting like a child, just stating a few facts. I know it's only one opinion but I have an opinion also. I stated what I needed to so I have nothing else to say about it.
BellBobcatMom Wrote:Not acting like a child, just stating a few facts. I know it's only one opinion but I have an opinion also. I stated what I needed to so I have nothing else to say about it.

Then make your own list and not knock his. :eyeroll:
BellBobcatMom Wrote:Not acting like a child, just stating a few facts. I know it's only one opinion but I have an opinion also. I stated what I needed to so I have nothing else to say about it.

Sad....just sad:please:
hardest teams to pick were LBs and Oline. In Francis defense, most teams tried running away from him and most tackles were for loss. Mitchell from Bourbon, Noble from Ft. Campbell, Gray from Magoffin were all strongly considered.

O-line, had issues finding highlight films for a couple guys so I had to go off of news stories, stats, all-whatever consideration. tough stuff
toussaints Wrote:hardest teams to pick were LBs and Oline. In Francis defense, most teams tried running away from him and most tackles were for loss. Mitchell from Bourbon, Noble from Ft. Campbell, Gray from Magoffin were all strongly considered.

O-line, had issues finding highlight films for a couple guys so I had to go off of news stories, stats, all-whatever consideration. tough stuff

Good job.

It doesn't matter if you did a top 1,000 someone will think little Johnny was left off. :Thumbs:
After meeting Big Nate at the UK spring game (in which he was INVITED) I was impressed with his maturity and his personality. After watching the Harlan County game and seeing him domiNAtE I see why UK invite him and also why he would make this list. I'm not looking through parent eyes or even trough a Bobcats fans eyes just a football fan. Coal keeps the lights on!
You have the wrong Lineman from Henry Co.
BellBobcatMom Wrote:Please

most linemen spend a lot of time on the ground. sometimes getting pushed down is executing.
Good job Toussaints! Lists like these take a lot of time, effort and knowledge. I'm sure there were a few more that could have been mentioned, but don't know who you would have taken off. All were great picks...you definitely did your homework!