Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordia vs. Taylor County
Legacy Nissan Classic championship game. Who you got?

Cordia-67
Taylor County-63

Cunningham goes for 30.
Wish CORDIA would've played in a hard tourney, this competition is nothing compared to what PCC and KCC are in. Taylor Co is competitive but no Knott. CORDIA should win by 10+, they shouldn't lose.
CORDIA-68
Taylor-56
Cordia 75 Taylor County 57

Taylor got Goodin and Slone but not sure that will b enough. Cordia got 8/9 kids that can go.
This will not even be close. Cordia has played top 20 teams all year. Taylor Co. has played the bottom 20. This is no way meant to disrespect them, just fact.
I I'm pulling for Cordia all the way,But the Taylor County I watch Yesterday can play with anybody just saying.NOW GO CORDIA FROM 64SUR......Wish y'all Luck the rest of the season :Cheerlead
I've covered the tournament for the past two days, but unfortunately won't be there tomorrow because I'm out of town for Christmas.

From what I've seen, Taylor Co can beat Cordia. I really have no dog in this fight, but Cordia didn't steamroll South Laurel like I thought they would. Covington Scott also played them tough for a half.

I predicted Taylor Co to beat them before the tournament, and I'm going to stick with that prediction:

Taylor Co 72
Cordia 69
Taylor 71-60
Twitter: @tc_analytics