Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Central 51 Hazard 48
Who is the kid in the headband from Hazard? I thought he played tremendous d
Dustin Hughes has been eating his wheaties hasnt he?
bradc Wrote:if you are going to use that play why call the time out then. just let him go at the goal while you got them on their heels. big al was just wanting to get to ponderosa before the buffet closed.

justice was the one fouled. was fouled dribbling towards the other end trying to run out clock

Because HHS got the ball back w/ around a minute to go in the game is the reason why he didn't go right away!
Bulldogs4Ever Wrote:Dustin Hughes has been eating his wheaties hasnt he?

Tuna and chicken, lots of it!
Bulldogs4Ever Wrote:Dustin Hughes has been eating his wheaties hasnt he?

If thats what you wanna call it. Dusty, his brother and a few of my buddies all lift together. Lets just say it dont have anything to do with what they are eating.
sportsfan101 Wrote:I think Knott and Perry are deserving of top 15 rankings, just not #2 and #4 in the state. Neither team has depth and it has shown with Knott struggling with Hazard and Perry struggling with North Laurel.

They are 2 and 4 in the kentucky preps rankings and they are 6 and 8 I think in the CJ rankings. I think the CJ is much more accurate. I agree they are not number two, but Knott is a top ten team.
sportsfan101 Wrote:Evan Hall looks to have bulked up during the off-season but it did not show against Hudson. He was manhandled all night, and did not look to be as good as he was last year. Johnson from Pcc will have a field day against him if he doesn't make some abrupt changes.

Also, Tyler Fugate from pcc will be cleared to play on Jan. 1st. and John Toomer should be able to play soon thereafter. This will give pcc depth and experience as both of these players are upperclassmen.

Hard to play good Defense when your in foul trouble the whole game.
baller4lyfe Wrote:lol @ hitter blaming the refs

You gotta look over hitter, he don't even know what a basketball is...
I didn't blame the refs for how the game turned out but the refs where terrible for both teams. But the fact is that justice gets every call. Go back and watch any game he has played in in the last 2 years
Hazard has one big guy and a lot of good guards and if they are shooting good they could upset knott or perry. They shot terrible against perry and didnt have hudson. the most talent doesn't always win.
Downtown10 Wrote:Hard to play good Defense when your in foul trouble the whole game.
He was in foul trouble because he was trying to match Hudson's physicality with a 190 pound frame. Leaning and pushing on a bigger player to try to balance out the size difference will result in fouls.
Hazard matches up well with Knott Co. because of their guard play. Hunter Hardy plays defense on Justice just about as good as anyone I have seen. Even with less talent, Hazard will match up better with Kcc than Pcc will all year.
Shame on justice for doing what they all do.